Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Bath & Shower Gel (250ml) uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Captivating rosewater surrounded with light notes of violet, florals and musk. This luxurious cleansing gel leaves skin feeling soothed, refreshed and scented with our enchanting rosewater fragrance. Extracts of rosewater, peony, white magnolia and elderflower help condition the skin. Can be used in the bath or shower for copious bubbles. Vegetable based formula gently cleanses. Free of parabens, phthaletes, propylene glycol and mineral oil.   Rosewater Shower Gel see more...

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Bath & Shower Gel (250ml)
  • "It gets the job done and it's a very soothing shower gel because of the rose scent." in 1 review
  • "The gel lathers well and I feel clean after using it." in 1 review
  • "It foams the perfect amount and the scent lingers in the perfect way." in 1 review
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in love with this scent. When using this wash it makes me feel as if I am wrapped up in rose petals. This is one of my favorite rose products and if you use the lotion after the scent of the product last longer.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Las Vegas
I loved bathing with this, it's so calming & relaxing. And the scent of Rosewater is just soothing!
Eva P.
Eva P.
This has to be my favorite scent from Crabtree and Evelyn! Smells lovely and works well too. I would definitely recommend buying this over cheaper shower gel alternatives.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Love the smell! Refreshing and clean. Lathers nice and is soft and cleansing. One of my favorites!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The gel was very cleansing and did not leave any sort of residue. It is a beautiful spring/summer scent. It has a long lasting sent.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this! Every time I use it, it reminds me of my late great grandma. It's just amazing!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
The fragrance is a little old-fashioned for me, but it's rose-scent is not unpleasant. The gel lathers well and I feel clean after using it.
Jazzy W.
Jazzy W.
Rosewater is one of my favs; you will not be disappointed; I highly recommend! The only con is that crabtree & evelyn stores are very limited; so it's one isn't in your area; buy on-line:)
Isis P.
Isis P.
Olathe, KS
I love rose scented body washes and this one is so amazing! It foams the perfect amount and the scent lingers in the perfect way.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I've been using Crabtree & Evelyn products for 5 years already and omg! I love them!! I love rosewater. You literally feel as if you are bathing with fresh roses.