Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash uploaded by Adawiyah A.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Get head-to-toe refreshment with our La Source Relaxing Body Wash. Enriched with moisturizing glycerin and conditioning spirulina extract, this marine botanical-enriched body wash offers gentle refreshment whenever you need it. see more...

• What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've hear...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I always use this body wash at night after a long, stressful day at work. The smell is so relaxing, and it's great for someone like me who has sensitive skin. I can feel confident that it will leave my skin feeling soft, and without a breakout afterwards. " in 3 reviews
  • "La Source is my favorite. The smell is lovely and it is moisturizing with sea salt. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Very gentle." in 3 reviews
Tawnna G.
Madison, MS
This body wash is affordable has a great smell and makes me feel relax after a long hard day of work. Also apply very smoothly.
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Always use this at night time after my kid is asleep. Use this in a nice bath it will relax you right up and love the smell
Yovana R.
Muy buen producto lo use hace un tiempo me enviaron uno pero aquí en mi país no lo he podido encontrar pero me encanto!..
Redd F.
I love the smell, the way my skin feels after I've showered. This a a good quality showed gel. A little goes a long way.
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this stuff works very well. Hope to get more soon amazing everyone should try it. A big thumbs up for this product.
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is good but not great. I like how is sids yo and the scent but I felt like my skin was too dry after using
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
1,088 reviews
Hey guys are going to have to do it. it will not only did it for you, but I think I am going on. it will not only did
Martine R.
Tacoma , WA
Love the scent! This lathers nicely and rinses well, leaving my skin feeling soft. A little pricey, but worth it!
janet C.
Purchased at: Amazon
The bea said the company is considering the deal to buy a new years of business in a way that's a bad thing to do
Edelyn A.
It truely relaxes your body I would recommend to buy this product it is a great value and long lasting product
Michael F.
Gordon, PA
What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've heard it's very "marine like" which to me could go one way or the other. I love C&E but this is one fragrance I have yet to experience.