Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash uploaded by Adawiyah A.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Get head-to-toe refreshment with our La Source Relaxing Body Wash. Enriched with moisturizing glycerin and conditioning spirulina extract, this marine botanical-enriched body wash offers gentle refreshment whenever you need it. see more...

• What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've hear...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I always use this body wash at night after a long, stressful day at work. The smell is so relaxing, and it's great for someone like me who has sensitive skin. I can feel confident that it will leave my skin feeling soft, and without a breakout afterwards. " in 3 reviews
  • "La Source is my favorite. The smell is lovely and it is moisturizing with sea salt. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Very gentle." in 3 reviews
Jade S.
Discovery Bay, CA
The days your stressed or have tense muscles Thai product i would recommend. It calms your body and mind right when you inhale the beautiful scent. I love it!
Jamie K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got this in a gift basket from my mom. I LOVE all things Crabtree & Evelyn, and this is now one of my favorites! I love the scent. It's now in my top 10!
Jasmin A.
Whittier, CA
After a long, hard working day, all you really want is a hot bath with a relaxing scent and this is it! Close yoir eyes, breathe in the scent, and relax..
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Great body wash that really makes me feel relaxed! I prefer to use this in the evenings after my workouts but before bed. Excellent for bedtime routine
kristy h.
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. My boyfriend loves the scent and that's hard to find something he actually likes!
Lava A.
Carbondale, IL
I love the scent of this body wash. It keeps my skin feeling clean yet moisturized. I love the smell of my skin after using it . Highly recommend
Stephi P.
Portland
I absolutely love this brand. Would definitely repurchase! I look forward to getting to test out some of their other products in the future.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
It is just right what the brand says , relaxing and helps to get rid of stress. The smell is nice and pleasant, quite peaceful, I should say
Sandra F.
Burkesville, KY
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I felt completely relaxed and renewed after using this product and really loved the fragrance!! I would recommend you try it out!
Michael F.
Gordon, PA
What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've heard it's very "marine like" which to me could go one way or the other. I love C&E but this is one fragrance I have yet to experience.