Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash uploaded by Adawiyah A.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Get head-to-toe refreshment with our La Source Relaxing Body Wash. Enriched with moisturizing glycerin and conditioning spirulina extract, this marine botanical-enriched body wash offers gentle refreshment whenever you need it. see more...

• What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've hear...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I always use this body wash at night after a long, stressful day at work. The smell is so relaxing, and it's great for someone like me who has sensitive skin. I can feel confident that it will leave my skin feeling soft, and without a breakout afterwards. " in 3 reviews
  • "La Source is my favorite. The smell is lovely and it is moisturizing with sea salt. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Very gentle." in 3 reviews
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I bought this last year. The scent is light and airy and long lasting. It really does soften skin and leave it feeling smooth. It's gentle on sensitive skin. It's good to use for shaving as well. I would recommend it, but it's difficult to find.
Juliann J.
Havertown, PA
Crabtree and Evelyn are my favorite hostess gift. What a wonderful way to let your hostess know that you appreciate the hardwork she has done on your behalf. When all the guests leave, she can enjoy a little spoiling, relaxing and serenity.
Manisha P.
Baytown, TX
I love love this product. First time I used this body wash at a Hilton Hotel many years ago and I was hooked to it. Then I found it in shops and started using it. Yes, it is expensive but it feels so refreshing and I really like its fragrance. It is just perfect. My skin feels smooth after using this and it does not dry out my skin after shower like some products do. I love it so much that i have given this product to so many members of my family as a gift. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Danielle D.
i prefer body wash over bar soap because it doesn't give you that dry feeling and this is a very good one! it feels so hydrating but still makes me feel very clean. the only downside to this one is the scent is a little strong, but besides that it's great!
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
I like this product & would use it again, if my mother-in-law bought it for me again, lol. Though it's not the usual fruity scent I go for in a body wash it smells good & lathers well & it's moisturizing which I love.
Jenn D.
Elgin, IL
This is my go to body wash for those mid-week blahs where your mind, body, and soul need a break to recharge! Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash does it everyone gals! All's YOU need is 20 minutes in a hot bubble bath with this calming relaxing scent from Crabtree & Evelyn and you will be ready to take on the rest of your work week!
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
One of my clients at the nursing home use to use this stuff like water!! Lol it has a wonderful floral scent to it!! I always enjoyed using it on her!! And in return she gave me a gift set for Christmas!!!!
Emma s.
i mean can we take a minute and all appreciate how amazing crabtree and evelyn is? their products are always such a delight, while leads me to all the praises for the relaxing body wash! love love love!if you haven't tried it go buy it right now! you wont be disappointed!!
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love using this to relax and unwind at nite..not only does the scent have a calming affect the way it makes my body feel after i get put of theshower is amazing im ready to curlup and go to sleep
Michael F.
Gordon, PA
What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've heard it's very "marine like" which to me could go one way or the other. I love C&E but this is one fragrance I have yet to experience.