Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash uploaded by Adawiyah A.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Get head-to-toe refreshment with our La Source Relaxing Body Wash. Enriched with moisturizing glycerin and conditioning spirulina extract, this marine botanical-enriched body wash offers gentle refreshment whenever you need it. see more...

• What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've hear...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I always use this body wash at night after a long, stressful day at work. The smell is so relaxing, and it's great for someone like me who has sensitive skin. I can feel confident that it will leave my skin feeling soft, and without a breakout afterwards. " in 3 reviews
  • "La Source is my favorite. The smell is lovely and it is moisturizing with sea salt. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Very gentle." in 3 reviews
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
the Crabtree and Evelyn body wash is so soothing and smells so great! it is perfect to de stress and unwind after a long day or even good to use if you have headaches before bed.  i believe this is definitely worth the buy ! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Lyndsey L.
This body wash is amazing. It makes me skin feel so soft. I don't feel like soup is stuck on my body after I shower. It smells amazing and it doesn't take much to get the job done. I would recommend this to my friends
Poba Z.
It cleans while it refreshes the skin and moisturize it.my skin glows after each use. And I love the fresh smell.it makes me feel relaxed Everytime I use it . Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash
Kari S.
West Fargo, ND
If you're looking for good gender neutral body wash, this is what you need! My husband and I have been using this body wash for a few years now, it has a nice light scent that isn't overpowering. It lathers well and rinses off easily.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I really enjoy the way this smells. I feel nice and clean after using it and not like my skin is very dry. It doesn't suds up as nice as I like but it was still a very good one.
Ana B.
Naples, FL
Great to be used at night right before going to bed. It relaxes your body and moisturizes at the same time. The scent is a little strong so for those with sensitive sense of smell I recommend not getting the body lotion.
Wreachell B.
I lived in NYC for 15yrs. The city is hectic and it leaves me feeling dirty and sweaty, this body wash helps soothe the stress away after a long of work and school.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Love how this product smells. This is my favorite body wash in the Evelyn and Crabtree collection. The scent is very soothing and leaves my skin super soft. Price my but totally worth it. Would def purchase again
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I love using this after a long day at work or out on the town. The smell is very relaxing and calming. It feels great on my skin. I have to be careful as some body washes do dry my skin out and make it very itchy. This doesn't do that! The only reason for a missing star is that it's not easy to find in my local stores. I usually have to buy online.
Lisa C.
Camdenton, MO
This product works good and calms you down and helps relax you tremendously. I would recommend this product to use if you want to relax for the evening and unwind
Michael F.
Gordon, PA
What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've heard it's very "marine like" which to me could go one way or the other. I love C&E but this is one fragrance I have yet to experience.