Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash uploaded by Adawiyah A.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Get head-to-toe refreshment with our La Source Relaxing Body Wash. Enriched with moisturizing glycerin and conditioning spirulina extract, this marine botanical-enriched body wash offers gentle refreshment whenever you need it. see more...

• What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've hear...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I always use this body wash at night after a long, stressful day at work. The smell is so relaxing, and it's great for someone like me who has sensitive skin. I can feel confident that it will leave my skin feeling soft, and without a breakout afterwards. " in 3 reviews
  • "La Source is my favorite. The smell is lovely and it is moisturizing with sea salt. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Very gentle." in 3 reviews
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Every mommy needs that relax time , and this did it for me.  I love the smell of this.  The lather is amazing.  Does the job for me.    It made me feel relaxed while taking a shower .   For me , it's on the expensive side but so worth it !!!!!
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
This relaxing body wash is one of my absolute favorites! The soothing and tranquil scent puts my mind at ease all in the name of clean. Crabtree & Evelyn tends to sell affordable yet exquisite products so I give them a 10/10 for overall quality and care.
Poba Z.
It cleans while it refreshes the skin and moisturize it.my skin glows after each use. And I love the fresh smell.it makes me feel relaxed Everytime I use it . Crabtree & Evelyn Relaxing Body Wash
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
I had gotten this product as a gift and I loved it ad bought it after. It has a nice scent and rinses off nicely and no filmy feel.It is relaxing and I use it when I shower in the evening or just to wash my face to freshen up, I would buy again and have recommended it to several people.
Hannah B.
As always, Crabtree & Evelyn never disappoints to make me feel luxurious and beautiful when using their products. This body wash fills up my shower with a gorgeous, fresh aroma. I only wish the scent would last longer on my skin...But, out of all shower gels I've used to date, Crabtree & Evelyn's remains near the top of the list!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Love Crabtree and Evelyn. I only got the sample size of this body wash, but I am really considering purchasing the full product. This body wash smells refreshing and makes my skin fresh, clean, and smooth. Wish they had a store closer. Highly recommended!
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
I can't begin to tell you how fabulous this product is! It smells like a iceland to me! It is rich in smell, smooth on the skin, great packaging, no residue left over. Their products are always a little pricey but worth it for the occasional treat. I am a repeat user!
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
This smell is AMAZING!!! So fresh and beachy. I love this so much but can only find it online near me! Wish I was closer to a store! If you love Crabtree then you have to try this!!! I think it's the best scent they have!
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
the Crabtree and Evelyn body wash is so soothing and smells so great! it is perfect to de stress and unwind after a long day or even good to use if you have headaches before bed.  i believe this is definitely worth the buy ! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Lyndsey L.
This body wash is amazing. It makes me skin feel so soft. I don't feel like soup is stuck on my body after I shower. It smells amazing and it doesn't take much to get the job done. I would recommend this to my friends
Michael F.
Gordon, PA
What are the key fragrance notes in this scent? I've heard it's very "marine like" which to me could go one way or the other. I love C&E but this is one fragrance I have yet to experience.