BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Rich in skin-nourishing sweet almond oil, oat kernal and sea algae, our La Source body lotion absorbs easily and leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth an nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I loooove the smell of this line. It smells so light and heavenly! And like all the products of the brand, the smell doesn't fade away like many others. The formula is a little bit thick, so I guess it makes it even better for dry skin!" in 3 reviews
Alma M.
Deliciosa loción. Deja la piel suave y se siente uno relajado luego de usarla. Es muy buena para usarse después de cada baño.
Lisa C.
Camdenton, MO
I love this lotion because it really helps you relax and use this in the evening before bed because it calmest the spirit.
Nancy S.
I have only used this a hand full of times, I like the scent but do think there are better products out there for lotions.
Kelli M.
If I'm looking to splurge I buy this lotion! I love to use it after a long day at work. It is truly relaxing and luxurious.
Dana F.
pittsburgh
This lotion is great at night it helps relax me. It is super gentle on the skin and the smell is not to over powering.
Christina S.
Rochester, NY
Love the smell of this lotion. I use it before I go to bed and it it's a relaxing scent that is not too over the top.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
I love lotion and this is amazing leaves my skin baby soft, if you have dry or oily skin pls purchase
Emma M.
KINBURN, ON
Allright, sit down and listen. I used to get these little awkward bumps on my legs. All year long. Used different moisturizers to no effect, then BAM Goats milk body lotion and holy cow they disappeared. It was so soft, and smelled so good, like holy damn.

Then they discontinued it and my life ended.
Vivian R.
El aroma es delicioso y refrescante, la textura es súper suave y liviana. Deja la piel hidratada y con aroma delicioso
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
This has such a fresh scent. Very clean and summery. Deeply moisturising body moisturiser.