BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Create an instantly festive atmosphere with the Red Berry & Fir Room Spray from Crabtree & Evelyn. The home fragrance uses the refreshing aromas of Evergreen Foliage and Crimson Berries to infuse the home with Christmas spirit, while the brand's cold extraction technology keeps out the chill. Simply spritz the air to instantly fill the room with seasonal fragrance. see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love it! Every item from C&E is absolutely so beautiful! The scents are amazing, makes everything come back to life! I would definitely recommend!
Kayla E.
I really liked this for the holidays. The scent isn’t something I would normally buy being that it is a seasonal fragrance.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Very strong. Lovely scent. But it masks odors instead of treating them. A tad but expensive.
Mjed A.
kingston, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love sprays! In my house I have spray in all the rooms.Sala, kitchen, bathroom ... Anyway! I love smelling house!
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
I recommended this to my friends
It’s great
Ave M.
Ottawa, ON
Christmas in a bottle. This is the richest most country Christmas scent I’ve ever smelled.