BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Create an instantly festive atmosphere with the Red Berry & Fir Room Spray from Crabtree & Evelyn. The home fragrance uses the refreshing aromas of Evergreen Foliage and Crimson Berries to infuse the home with Christmas spirit, while the brand's cold extraction technology keeps out the chill. Simply spritz the air to instantly fill the room with seasonal fragrance. see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Xtina S.
jacksonville
I've used the room spray but not in this particular scent. It's a good quality room spray but probably only worth the price If you're obsessed with that particular scent
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells amazing. I love it so much that I keep one in all rooms of my house as well as in my car! This lasts a long time as well. It covers up almost any odor you can think of. I love it!
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
So luxurious! I didn’t get this scent. I used the Noroccan Spice and it is divine if you like a more amber or woodsy smell. A few pumps is all you need so it goes a long way.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
stephanie g.
Cincinnati
stuff stuff stuff i like stuff cool stuff stuff i like stuff yeah yeah do the do stuff i like the stuff okay poop it out i like stuff stuff stuff good stuff i like stuff good stuff okay eat stuff poop i like stuff good stuff i like stuff poop poop i ;like stuff
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love it! Every item from C&E is absolutely so beautiful! The scents are amazing, makes everything come back to life! I would definitely recommend!
Nandingoo S.
So good. It smells literally A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! My room smells like berries right after spraying this. I could almost use it as a perfume hahah!
Kayla E.
I really liked this for the holidays. The scent isn’t something I would normally buy being that it is a seasonal fragrance.