Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Therapy uploaded by Jessica F.Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Therapy uploaded by Maryann T.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our shea butter-rich hand cream, blended with macadamia nut, pomegranate, grapeseed, and argan oils, moisturises and smoothes dry skin and leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft. Shea butter formula helps soften hands. Soothes and moisturises skin. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, and mineral oil. Fragrance: The tart sweetness of pomegranate coupled with a burst of citrus and fresh fig leaf. Pomegranate Hand Therapy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the way this lotion makes my hands, feet, and body feel! It is extremely moisturizing without being greasy. The packaging is user-friendly while still looking appealing. It smells great! You can buy it at retailers that sell Crabtree & Evelyn. Highly recommend!" in 3 reviews
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep this stuff in my bathroom, and when guests come over they love it. It meets my expectations, it smells wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone. The price is very good for the beautiful product that it is. It impresses everyone.
Cynthia B.
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Therapy more...
Love their lotions and creams. Especially the hand ones. When I am on the run I even put some on my body since the smell lasts so long and smells so good. Gives you a clean fresh scent that people notice from afar.
Jessica F.
orlando
I always have one of the travel lotions on me. They feel great and really help my skin stay smooth. Highly recommend! Worth the money and you can usually get them in multiple packs.
Alyssa C.
This is the best smelling line I have ever used. I ALWAYS get complements and the smell lingers so long. The hand cream itself works great too. Total winner and I keep buying again and again.
Courtney K.
Honey Brook, PA
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
I love the way this product makes my hands feel. the smell is definitely more of a mature sent. I don't see a lot of people really liking it. My boyfriend hates the smell when I use it,\. I don't mind the scent, But its defiantly is not one i really like
Cindy Jo S.
This product smells good but it left my skin feeling a little greasy for a while before it finally hydrated my skin.
Cassidy H.
Perth
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Hand Therapy more...
Loving the smell of this hand cream it is so smooth and lovely on my skin really think I will need another one because of how nice this is it is affordable and and something I would definitely recommend Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy, Pomegranate, 1.7 oz
Beth C.
Portsmouth
I received a 50g tube of this cream as a gift and quickly became addicted to the amazing fruity scent and moisturizing properties. I had to run out and purchase a new tube once the first was empty. I have had both the metal and plastic tubes and prefer the latter. I keep a 100g tube on my dressing table and a 50g tube in my handbag. It's a must have!
Kim A.
Dundalk
Love this scent, really hydrating on the hands. Price is not bad for a lovely hand cream feels quite luxurious. Got it as a present but would buy myself