Add a Photo

By CRABTREE & EVELYN
#235 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer
This deep cleansing hand wash is a blend of plant-based cleansers and natural exfoliants that remove impurities while polishing away roughness. The first step in your daily hand care ritual. Cleanses deeply and sweeps away impurities. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, and mineral oil. Fragrance: The tart sweetness of pomegranate coupled with a burst of citrus and fresh fig leaf. Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Hand Wash.
Photos (4)
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
warrington, PA
I cannot say enough good things about Crabtree & Evelyn. The pomegranate deep cleansing hand wash is my absolute favorite. I worked for Crabtree and Evelyn and I remember when it came out. Originally it came out around the holiday as a body wash but was so popular that it came out as a soap as well. The products that Crabtree & Evelyn make are absolutely amazing and are high-quality. They are not your run-of-the-mill Bath & Body Works or body shop but you're not actually natural. Crabtree & Evelyn products will actually stay with you this and actually does last. I do agree that the products are little bit pricey but they do have more outlet stores now that the company has filed chapter 11. I highly recommend any of Crabtree and Evelyn products
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I also have this in their lotion. I use both daily. The cleanser first then I apply the lotion after. Like the loition this also has the convenience of a pump! The smell is so nice also. Fruity like a pomegranate and at the same time it smells fresh. I live the red color packaging on this also. I picked this up at one of their stores in the mall. When they go on sale both my Mother and I stock up! I highly recommend this to anyone of any age group!
Aislene W.
Aislene W.
Millbrae, CA
The smell is amazing and leaves your hands felling soft and clean. I have dry skin and am a cooking fanatic so I end up washing my hands a lot through the day, this soap doesn't dry my hands out, lathers very well, leaves no residue like some soaps, gives off a mild fresh and fruity sent, has aesthetic appeal, and cleanses hands thoroughly without too much effort. I love it and will continue to buy it and recommend it to my friends.
Mae L.
Mae L.
Ellenwood, GA
This is the best for summer. It soaks in so fast, and is totally non greasy. Here in Phoenix, its so hot I hate use any lotion in the summer, but not this one. As I said, been buying C&E for years, and I seemed to have missed this one. I agree totally with (YldPsyD) her.
The fragrance changes from the "Hotel" soap which I also agree with" until about 15 minutes. Then that woodsy, citrus, herby scent kicks in.. Wonderful stuff!
Christian M.
Christian M.
Sonora, CA
I strive to find THE best hand wash out there and this definitely has caught my eye! I am a make-up artist and get grime in the deep crevices daily. The previous product I used before Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Hand Wash left my hands feeling "soapy" with little to no improvement. Since using this product, my hand feel as soft as a baby buttom! The are clean, soft, and smell absolutely amazing!
Loren B.
Loren B.
Fairfax, VT
One of the best smelling handsoaps I've used. The smell is noticeable but not overbearing and lasts for quite a while. Also, no matter how many times I wash my hands (for cooking, ect) my hands stay hydrated. It doesn't dry my hands out like other handsoaps do. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great everyday handsoap to fit all their needs. Sensitive skin would do well with this handsoap!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Sparta, IL
This is one of my very favorite hand Soaps. It smells so good. I've used several from this brand but this is one of my favorites. It's comes out in a generous amount in about half a pump. Doesn't dry my hands out at all. I would definitely recommend this product to someone that not only likes clean hands but hands that are left smelling wonderful. I'm definitely gonna stick up on some.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
detroit, MI
I love pomegranate, so this hand wash is a personal favorite in my house. Works well, and does a decent job at getting my hands clean after applying mineral sunscreens and foundations (those tend to be water resistant and often leave a film over the palms of my hands which I inevitably wipe on my jeans). Took one star off because it is more expensive than other hand soap.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Marshall, TX
I am IN LOVE with the Crabtree and Evelyn Deep Cleansing hand wash! It leaves you feeling soooo soft! I work with kids and had sharpie all over my hand and tried using just the generic soap at school and it took tons of scrubbing to just get one little mark off, so after going home and using my Crabtree and Evelyn WOW it came off in seconds! I recommend this to EVERYONE!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Durham, NC
I have always been a fan of Crabtree and Evelyn and have always liked their products. In the past, my hands were always dry and cracked because of how incessantly I wash my hands as I work with children. This soap is perfect because it doesn't dry out my skin and smells amazing! The only thing I would say is don't get it if you don't like fruity smells.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Merced , CA
I am all for quality over quantity but if I know its worth it! does this actually work is it worth the price?!
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Is this worth the price? Seems like it would smell delicious, but also very pricey! Is it worth it?
Wellness Guru Expert
What other scents does this come in?
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this only available at a Crabtree and Evelyn store?
Wellness Guru Expert
What is your opinion of the smell?