Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Body Cream

This rich, restorative body cream is formulated with moisturising almond oil, pistachio butter, and shea butter, while antioxidant-rich pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help condition the skin. A blend of almond oil, pistachio butter, and shea butter moisturise the skin. Absorbs quickly and imparts a velvety feel to the skin. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, and mineral oil. Fragrance: The tart sweetness of pomegranate coupled with a burst of citrus and fresh fig leaf. Pomegranate Body Cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
smelled great but was too greasy for my already very oily skin. I will not be repurchasing this and i would not recommend to oily people. if you have very dry skin this may work better for you but i just didn't like it. i like the brand normally and i love the way it smelled
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
No matter how many time I wash my hands. With this lotion my hand stay smooth and silk at all times. I use a lot of different lotion and this one is a keeper
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Now i love the smell of thus stuff but it can get pretty cake on me for some reason, I'll get wet outside and I'll watch it run down my skin.
Smells wonderful! I wish it worked as well as I was hoping. It was just okay. I still prefer to use other products over this. not a fav
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
This body cream is amazing and I love it it’s affordable and gentle and I bought this online and it’s effective
Shivanie M.
In my country, I haven't seen this on the shelves yet but I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift when my aunt from the USA came to visit us. This smells incredible but unfortunately I used it up very quickly. It works very well and it is sad that I cannot put my hands on it here as yet. It smells so refreshing and delicious and it's a smell that lasts all day too. It leaves your skin very soft and subtle as well. I would love to have this again!
Michelle B.
One of my very favorite body lotion. You can smell pomegranate and i really love how refreshing the scents, so I feel very comfortable. The size is not big, relatively speaking, can carry, very convenient, travel size as I may call it. I recommend to use it on a winter time season because, this is the time of the year that makes our skin dry and flaky. It helps moisturize your skin and leaves good smell as well.
Rachel V.
Smell is really nice. Not overpowering. The cream blends into skin well. It does a nice job of adding moisture or licking moisture into the skin. Packaging is super cute.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This body is excelent to the skin, it have an excellent fragance and i would like to buy it again.........