BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Inspired by the succulent fruits and nourishing oils of Morocco, our travel size skin quenching Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Body Lotion features rich, replenishing botanical ingredients and natural antioxidants. Nourish and revitalise your skin with a replenishing blend of pomegranate, argan, sesame, grapeseed, and almond oils Ginger extracts and antioxidant-rich grapeseed help protect skin The crisp and vibrant fragrance will uplift and invigorate you Travel size Fragrance: The tart sweetness of pomegranate coupled with a burst of citrus and fresh fig leaf. Discover more handy travel essentials and more from our restorative Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed collection. see more...

Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is a very purse friendly sized lotion - in my favorite fragrance too! I've gotten it twice now, both times in a gift set that is offered seasonally. I have a hard time justifying this kind of expense, but since this is my favorite, I splurge every now and then! High-quality, great scent, there's nothing I can't find to dislike about this!
jill b.
parma heights
I don't really care for this brand I think the scent is too strong  I did not  like the way it feels its almost a chalky feel
Stacy G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
This smells amazing and all their lotion s are super moisturizing! I would recommend this product to everyone
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Super nice scent! Goes on non greasy and is quick to absorb. However... It does not do a very good job moisturizing... Which was its main job... Hence only giving it 3 stars.