BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

A refreshing & nurturing scented bath & shower gel Contains argan surfactant & produces a rich foam that gently cleanses skin Blended with antioxidant-rich argan & grapeseed extracts to condition skin Scented with sweet pomegranate plus a hint of... see more...

CONTRERAS A.
I love these products are excellent when using them I recommend it with eyes closed girls I love it and I love that brand very satisfactory at the time of use let my girls leave you my recommendations 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
I love the citrusy smell to it. Crabtree and Evelyn does some very ‘gentle to skin’ products and the scent from this does last a long time after shower.
Rebeccca D.
Springfield
It is a great product. Love the smell of it . Have bought it now a couple times . And will use it again. Would recommend
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Rebecca R.
Angus, OH
This is one of my favorite scents from Crabtree & Evelyn! The entire line is so scented, and fresh. The scent lasts for a while. I love the body lotion, and hand cream as well!
Laura N.
High Lane, Stockport
Love the scent of these as it's quite Fruity and summery. Makes skin feel so soft and healthy