BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Accentuate the skin with a subtle yet enticing aroma whilst deeply cleansing with the Crabtree & Evelyn bath and shower gel. Containing extracts of pear and pink magnolia in addition to jasmine and osmanthus for a floral scent this luxurious body wash works into a rich lather to soothe and nourish the skin. Suitable for all skin types it's gentle and works to moisturise whilst cleansing leaving you smelling just as fresh as you feel. K.D. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Saundra T.
Madison
This scent is one of my favorites. I love everything in this line. I use the bar soap all the time. I also carry a tube of the hand cream in my handbag at all times.
Tatiane F.
Campbell, CA
Every time when I want to relax I use the bath gel to create a different sensation, making my moment more special
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
This product works well. It smells good, has a good lather, has a variety of scents, and is hydrating and moisturizing on the skin. I will probably purchase again, because the price for the size seemed reasonable to me .
Nicole G.
I received this as a gift, it smells beautiful! The packaging is lovely too. I would definitely recommend, especially to use with the Crabtree & Evelyn Pear and Pink Magnolia Body Lotion (250ml) đź’•
Carmela S.
Sudbury
This is my favorite sent from this brand. The sent stays there for hours and is still light but strong. I like it better than Bath&Body Works because the way that they make it is much less harmful to your skin. It is a bit more on the pricey side but I think it is totally worth it.
Micheala G.
Mackay
Mouth watering! Super fragrant bubbles to a mild foam with a loofa, favourite scent in the range, if you like a sweet note give this one a go or even their pomergrante is sweet yet citrus