BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

With its rich, festive fragrance and beautiful red frosted jar embellished with a laser cut Poinsettia flower, our 3-Wick Noel Fragranced Candle conjures up a seasonal atmosphere in seconds. A trio of glowing lights delivers cosy elegance and hour upon hour of decorative holiday cheer. Features: Up to 30 aromatic hours of total burn time Fills your room with fragrance, atmosphere, and soft light Paraffin wax blend 3-Wick Candle, Noel see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This candle smells so good the packaging is so nice to beautiful and appealing the pros is the smell of the cons are the price it’s kind of expensive but it’s worth it it’s a great value I recommend this to everyone
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Lee D.
Newington, CT
Five Star Products no matter what you buy from this company it's always going to be amazing smell good have longevity and even linger well after the product is done
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Love it. Need I say more?? It smells like Christmas, and I love Christmas!! Not the easiest products to find though your best bet is to look online or see what stores in your area might carry the products. But I definitely recommend them. Even their hand lotion is awesome!! Try it out!
Jennifer P.
The only bad thing about this candle is that it isn't sold all year round. I have to stock up on this scent so I have enough for the rest of the year. It always puts me in a festive mood. It can be a little pricey, but I can usually find it on sale at one of my local stores.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Noel is looking yearly the most perfect holiday scent. People always ask what it is when I burn it or use the home fragrance. It's a delicious mix of pine/ spice and citrus, which may sound odd but it's really good. The products are a little more expensive but they last great
These candles are spectacular. Its smell is incredible and has a long life. I love to use it while I take a shower. The smell relaxes completely. The fragrance is sweet, and the jar is very elegant. The smell is not very strong. It really is very balanced. The price is affordable for a good smell.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This Christmas scent is lovely. It costs more than many of the other scented candles but is really pretty special. The fragrance is light but rich. I try to buy some of these during the holidays. The name company has a reputation for fine products.
A great smelling item that is seasonal and a favorite for my home. Con is that it usually seasonal, it smells so good. It creates a sense of warm holiday in the home sets the mood. I think they are inexpensive and long lasting.
I would recommend them.