BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Classic but never boring, our pale beige Almond nail lacquer is the definition of neutral at it's finest, and the most opaque nude of all the neutrals. This fast-drying polish glides on smooth for gorgeous, glossy color with a wet shine appearance.  For long-lasting wear, apply two coats, using our Clear lacquer as both a color-adhesive base and a protective finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Only use this on my toes, as it chips, but the colours are so rich!! Thick application, so only one coat needed!
Krista A.
This polish LASTS. I've received compliments on it a week after using. You can definitely find it for reasonable prices and boutiques. Colors are vivid, but look better with 2+ layers. I always use a top coat too. New fall favorite photo attached!
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
I love everything about this product. I got two bottles of it at a cute boutique on sale and didn't know what to expect. It far exceeded my expectations. It goes on so smoothly and lasts quite some time. I got a nude color and a slate gray and they are my go to colors.
Nicole L.
Pismo beach , Ca
Review for: Anthurium more...
FAVORITE NEW RED NAIL VARNISH! I am a nail polish feign and I have to say, Crabtree and Evelyn is one of my new go-to brands for polish! I have been searching for a new cherry red color and this Anthurium color has me SO impressed. The varnish does not go on too think, but the color payoff per coat is amazing. I love this brand and will definitely buy again, as I'm sure it will run out form all of my uses!
Joanne L.
Review for: Petal Pink more...
Easy to apply and a really cute pink color. Because it's such a light color I tend to have to put 2-3 coats on though. Otherwise it does seem to dry fairly quickly. My only thing is that it started chipping maybe 3 days after applying.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Pomegranate more...
As with all Crabtree & Evelyn products I've owned, this is high-quality! This is one of my go-to colors and if my nails are painted, more often than not, they're this color! It lasts a lot longer than most nail polishes do, which is a plus, as I hate having to paint my nails (though I love the outcome). One of my favorite nail polishes and colors EVER!
Chantal H.
Gloucester, ON
Review for: Peony more...
This is the first nail polish I tried from C&E so I didn't know what to expect, but being a pastel I didn't expect much since pastels in general tend to be streaky and patchy. However, I was quite surprised by the formula - only requiring two coats and self-levelling so no streaks nor patches. Seriously impressed!
Christina S.
St, NL
Review for: Peony more...
I received this product in an ipsy bag and I really wasn't a fan at all. The color was so light. And the polish itself was so watery and thin. It took forever to dry and it took 4 coats to even get a hint of color. It chipped after about 5 days of wear. I would never purchase this brand again.
Rebekah T.
Milford, OH
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE POLISH. This goes on so smooth, dries quickly, and last twice as long as any polish I've ever used. I love knowing that I'm not damaging my nails since this is a 5 free formula. The color selection is great too!
January G.
Great nail Polish and great price. Goes on well, and doesn't peel or chip! They have a wide variety of shades too!