NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Just became my favourite nail polish brand. High quality product with affordable pricetag. The texture is very light, but so pigmented. Dry super fast !!!

C&E nail lacquer in 'Apple' #review #swatch
I fell in love with it!!! ❤❤❤
It's red with pink undertone. It has subtle shimmer in it. You can see the shimmer in the bottle, but cannot really see it once applied. The colour brighten and whiten my hands. I got a lot of compliments. The texture is just right. It's not too thick or too watery. It dry super fast. The cap is big and makes it very easy to control. I could say that this's one of the best nail polish I ever used. I was so impressed.
However, this product has one down point which is the scent of the the lacquer. The scent is pretty strong that it gave me brain fog.