Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Classic but never boring, our pale beige Almond nail lacquer is the definition of neutral at it's finest, and the most opaque nude of all the neutrals. This fast-drying polish glides on smooth for gorgeous, glossy color with a wet shine appearance.  For long-lasting wear, apply two coats, using our Clear lacquer as both a color-adhesive base and a protective finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer!
Sonia S.
Canton, MI
Purchased at: Crabtree & Evelyn
I’m ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with this line of polishes. They have beautiful shades with beautiful lasting power and cute packaging. Plus, it is on the cleaner end of the spectrum ingredient-wise. These are my favorite polishes without a doubt.
Raquel Lynn H.
Beaver, PA
Underrated but expensive. However great for an at home polish. Not streaky- have in a variety of colors and each is great
Katherine J.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Clear
I use this product as a top coat sometimes and I really don't like the consistency. It is very sticky and takes a long time to dry and often pulls the nail polish under it off which is very frustrating. There's better and cheaper nail polishes out there.
Krista A.
Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer uploaded by Krista A.
Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Lacquer uploaded by Krista A.
This polish LASTS. I've received compliments on it a week after using. You can definitely find it for reasonable prices and boutiques. Colors are vivid, but look better with 2+ layers. I always use a top coat too. New fall favorite photo attached!
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
I love everything about this product. I got two bottles of it at a cute boutique on sale and didn't know what to expect. It far exceeded my expectations. It goes on so smoothly and lasts quite some time. I got a nude color and a slate gray and they are my go to colors.
Nicole L.
Pismo beach , Ca
Review for: Anthurium
FAVORITE NEW RED NAIL VARNISH! I am a nail polish feign and I have to say, Crabtree and Evelyn is one of my new go-to brands for polish! I have been searching for a new cherry red color and this Anthurium color has me SO impressed. The varnish does not go on too think, but the color payoff per coat is amazing. I love this brand and will definitely buy again, as I'm sure it will run out form all of my uses!
Joanne L.
Review for: Petal Pink
Easy to apply and a really cute pink color. Because it's such a light color I tend to have to put 2-3 coats on though. Otherwise it does seem to dry fairly quickly. My only thing is that it started chipping maybe 3 days after applying.
Celisa S.
Rutland, VT
Review for: Pomegranate
As with all Crabtree & Evelyn products I've owned, this is high-quality! This is one of my go-to colors and if my nails are painted, more often than not, they're this color! It lasts a lot longer than most nail polishes do, which is a plus, as I hate having to paint my nails (though I love the outcome). One of my favorite nail polishes and colors EVER!
Julia S.
Spring, TX
Review for: Mica
I was so surprised at the quality of c&e’s nail polish. The color is deep and rich, and the polish goes on smooth.
Rebekah T.
Milford, OH
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE POLISH. This goes on so smooth, dries quickly, and last twice as long as any polish I've ever used. I love knowing that I'm not damaging my nails since this is a 5 free formula. The color selection is great too!

Looking for your answer?