BY CRABTREE & EVELYN #58 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Erase dry hands and flaking cuticles with our Jojoba Oil Moisturising Hand and Cuticle Cream. The powerful combination of sweet almond and jojoba oils ensures your hands and cuticles will be soft, conditioned and supple. Just the way you love them to be. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Hiram, GA
I have been using Crabtree and Evelyn products for 15 years. I do not have a single bad review for them, except the fact that they could use more stores in the United States. Their body wash always has a rich smell that stays with you all day and the lotions are always creamy but do not leave that wet feeling you get with some.
Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing hand cream and good for nails as well. Every time i go to the mall i was stop buy and tryout their lotions. The smell heavenly and are super gentle. So if you have eczema like i do this is a life saver for my hands. the price is in the middle so not so expensive but not cheap either.
Andi N.
A thick, luxurious, pampering experience. A good hand cream is hard to find - most are too thin or too greasy or smell weird. This is the best - comfortable to wear, smells delicious and leaves skin ridiculously soft.
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I just don't want you here to talk it out here forever to do that you have no no problem sorry I didn't think you were the one who had the time of you and you didn't have a problem and then they didn't
Angie G.
It's good and leaves everything feeling moisturized and leaving my hands feeling as soft as they could possibly be but a little oily if you don't rub it all the way in
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
I really like this hand and cuticle cream because it leaves my hands feeling really soft and helps my cuticles from getting overly dried out. I also really like the scent and it's not too pricey. I would buy again.
Danielle M.
I absolutely love this product! It has a little bit of a fragrance but nothing too overpowering. I live in a cold part of the country and it definitely takes a toll on my hands and especially my cuticles. I would definitely recommend it because of how much of a god send it has been in my life!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of the best hand creams I have found, I always have it on hand at work because i am constantly washing my hands. Without it my hands would be cracked and always dry, but thankfully this moisturizes wonderfully and then protects my skin from drying out as well!
Lauren L.
This is a fabulous hand cream. It's a thicker lotion and I only use it at night, but I have noticed a marked difference in the state of my hands and cuticles after using this.
Sara T.
This is a great product, it is almost comparable to my favorite one by then the gardeners hand cream. It smells very nice and also does exactly what it say it will do. It softens hands as well as the cuticle area
Amy O.
Are the ingredients natural?