BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Get head-to-toe refreshment with our Jojoba Oil Moisturising Body Wash. Enriched with oat amino acids and golden jojoba oil, this lightly herb and citrus scented body wash offers gentle cleansing and conditioning your whole body can enjoy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I usually don't buy anything special as far as body wash goes, but since using this moisturizing body wash my skin feels so good and I need to moisturize much less. I also really love the smell as it makes me feel as though i am at a spa:) I love how moisturized this body wash makes my skin feel" in 7 reviews
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Moisturising Body Wash, 8.5 fl oz more...
I have very dry itchy skin after showering. And it’s hard to find a body wash that doesn’t make that worse! My mother sent this to me and I am in love. The smell is not too potent and smells fresh! The lather is just right and leaves you feeling clean. I will keep this in my bath collection!
Sarah D.
Im usually very picky with what I use on my skin since I have a very sensitive skin. but this product is the best ever!! It smells great but not too strong and its very moisturizing. highly recommend.
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
My skin always feels so hydrated and clean when I use this. This is definitely a repeat purchase for me. I like how it lathers up so good and the scents aren't to over powering. I will definitely continue to buy this product when my back ups start getting low.
Kelley B.
Durham, ME
This product, as with all Crabtree and Eveylyn products, smells so good! I don't love the way they make my skin feel after a shower though because it feels more like I put lotion on than cleaned my skin. But honestly the smell is almost worth it. They have awesome body lotions that range from thin to creamy and they all work well!
Michelle K.
Los Angeles, CA
Baths are one of my favorite things of the week. They're relaxing and take all the stress of the day away. Crabtree and Evelyn is one weekly go to for amazing products for the bath. It's gentle and not overpowering and I definitely need it for my weekly ritual.
Haleigh G.
Millbury, MA
Just average... nothing too special just okay. A bit pricey for an ok product. Does make my skin soft but nothing that I would love. I used. It every time I washed but did not and won't be re purchasing.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I love how moisturized this body wash makes my skin feel, especially in the winter, I gave it 4 stars because I am not a fan of the scent. It suds up well, makes my skin feel super clean, and isn't harsh at all. I do like that the scent doesn't seem to stick with me, at least I have never noticed it.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
This particular body wash was given to me as a gift and a gift set but when I tried it for the first time I fell in love it made my skin feels so soft all day long I didn't even have to use lotion to moisturize my skin after use this was awesome I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys soft skin
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I bought this product because I felt like I needed to invest in a good body wash. Many of the ones at the drugstore make my skin feel weird after I use them. This one is amazing, since I have dry and sensitive skin, this one moisturizes by body gently. Plus it has a great scent.
xiemena z.
San antonio, TX
oh this body wash is amazing! it leave my skin feeling great and i used it every night when i shower, the price i pay for this is product is well worth it and i will continue to use this. it leaves my skin feeling great and i def recommend this product to everyone.