Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender Perfect Pair: Bath & Shower Gel 250ml + Body Lotion 245ml

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lavender Perfect Pair: 1x Bath & Shower Gel 250ml/8.5oz 1x Body Lotion 245ml/8.3oz see more...

Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
A lovely smelling bath and shower gel from Crabtree and Evelyn. Perfect for helping you relax in the shower with that lovely lavender scent. Gets the job done as a soap and leaves you smelling nice to boot!
Michelle W.
Blauvelt
I have a small obsession with lavender scented shower products. I love stepping out of the shower and relaxing.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!