BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our award-winning shea butter hand cream with lavender oil leaves your hands feeling incredibly smooth and soft. Award winning shea butter hand cream: Soothes Conditions Moisturizes Scent: The clean, fresh scent of English Lavender Lavender Hand Therapy see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Gonna try to use this a few more times but I feel like the lavender scent is a bit off. It almost smelled like nair mixed in with lavender. I hope that maybe it was just the top of it because of the packaging. Anyone else have this type of issue before with lotion?
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a hand lotion junkie. I would rather leave my cell phone at home than my hand lotion - yes - it is that serious. I really like this lotion, it smells nice but not too overpowering. It absorbs quickly and leaves my hands feeling hydrated.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Influenster review: I love this company and the majority of products they put out. However, there is little to no lavender scent in this at all. I was really hoping for something soothing and herbal. I think the formula is good but way overpriced. There are similar creams that smell better and perform better hydration wise for less money. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend and will not be repurchasing.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great hand therapy product and especially the lavender smell. The product is not too oily and doesn't make your skin dry. The price is excellent at Target. I recommend this product to anyone that want a good hand therapy and love the smell of lavender.
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
I like his hand cream! The consistency , scent and the feel of it on the hands is amazing.
It is a lot of product so it lasts really long.
I use it in fall or winter because my hands are extra dry and it keeps them soft and moisturized.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I found this cream to be not at all moisturizing and it seemed exacerbate the dryness of my hands. At least the scent was not overpowering, but I will sadly not be purchasing again.
Kayla H.
Monticello, GA
I purchased this product for my mother on Mother's Day this year!!! She loves the brand and she loves anything lavender! She had never tried the hand cream from CTAE.... she fell in love!! She said it is now a staple in her moisturizer game! LOL!!
\Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this cream for sure. I have one other brand I prefer more, but this one is my second favorite. It's extremely luxurious and rich, super coating and silky. It provides softness to the roughest of hands.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I love this lotion! It helps soften my hands when they are dry and i absolutely love the scent! It doesn't leave a greasy residue or get sticky when it dries. I like a lot of their products and bought them mostly at the body shop and i would definitely buy another product from them.
mckenna s.
Newport News, VA
Crabtree and Evelyn's Lavender Hand Therapy lotion makes you skin very soft, it is a big tube and it cost only 22.00 dollars and I bought it at Crabtree and Evelyn. It is very affective, it makes your skin so soft and smooth. Yes I would buy it again in a heartbeat if it means smoothr skin.