BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our award-winning shea butter hand cream with lavender oil leaves your hands feeling incredibly smooth and soft. Award winning shea butter hand cream: Soothes Conditions Moisturizes Scent: The clean, fresh scent of English Lavender Lavender Hand Therapy see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
mckenna s.
mckenna s.
Newport News, VA
Crabtree and Evelyn's Lavender Hand Therapy lotion makes you skin very soft, it is a big tube and it cost only 22.00 dollars and I bought it at Crabtree and Evelyn. It is very affective, it makes your skin so soft and smooth. Yes I would buy it again in a heartbeat if it means smoothr skin.
Avisha H.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
I got this for my birthday present and I'm loving it!! The scent is really soothing and it really moisturizes my hands! It's not greasy at all!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
All time fav lotion! This lavender scent reminds me of wonderful times with my grandmother and I'm never without! Nor are my mom or sister!
This is probably my favorite hand cream, it smells really nice, on the pricey side but leaves your hands feeling smooth
Pia A.
Pia A.
Buena Park, Ca
I absolutely love this cream to pieces! Smells heavenly :) And moisturizes very well. Non oily, sinks right in
Janice O.
Janice O.
Fullerton, CA
I love this product because it moisturizes ones hand very well and smells wonderful too!
Tina C.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Influenster review: I love this company and the majority of products they put out. However, there is little to no lavender scent in this at all. I was really hoping for something soothing and herbal. I think the formula is good but way overpriced. There are similar creams that smell better and perform better hydration wise for less money. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend and will not be repurchasing.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a hand lotion junkie. I would rather leave my cell phone at home than my hand lotion - yes - it is that serious. I really like this lotion, it smells nice but not too overpowering. It absorbs quickly and leaves my hands feeling hydrated.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great hand therapy product and especially the lavender smell. The product is not too oily and doesn't make your skin dry. The price is excellent at Target. I recommend this product to anyone that want a good hand therapy and love the smell of lavender.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I found this cream to be not at all moisturizing and it seemed exacerbate the dryness of my hands. At least the scent was not overpowering, but I will sadly not be purchasing again.