BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Fresh lavender enhanced with violet, tonka bean, lemon leaf and soft musk. These generously sized and beautifully printed papers can be used to lightly scent drawers and wardrobes with the refreshing scent of lavender. A unique way to keep clothes delicately scented with lavender. Special heavyweight paper offers long-lasting fragrance. Exclusive floral print adds a touch of elegance. Six 18x24 sheets Lavender Drawer Liners see more...

Julia M.
I bought these because I recently moved and just wanted to spruce up the bedroom. These make me smile every morning and I can't believe that something so inexpensive and small could make me so happy. I plan on actually giving these to my best friend for her housewarming.
Annie N.
Jacksonville , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the all scents that this product line have. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and light for days.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested