BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our 60-second intensive hand recovery treatment cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes with a blend of sea salt, algae, shea butter and lavender oil. Your hands will feel noticeably softer and smoother immediately. Hands feel immediately smoother and softer Excellent for dry skin Shea butter rich formula Exfoliating Moisturizing Conditioning Scent: Relaxing sea air fragrance Featured Ingredients: Sea salt , algae macadamia nut oil , shea butter , lavender oil , colloidal oatmeal see more...

Jacqueline O.
I use to work at crab tree & La source was my FAVORITE!!! It has a clean and fresh scent to it. The lotion itself if amazing but I highly recommend to by the hand exfoliant for even a better outcome. It does wonders to your hands.
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Great product for dry hands. Keep in the kitchen and bathroom to make sure I use it. It's a great product worth the money. It has a clean scent that is not overpowering. I would recommend this product.
Karina S.
Love it soft skin for weeks! At first it was a bit harsh on my body but I ended up liking and I use this product from time to time packaging is very simple I love it! Not too busy it's straight to the point
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
This lotion works wonders for my hands in the winter! It makes them very smooth and soft. The lotion isn't to oily either.
Alyse H.
Ontario, Ca
Love this hand cream it's the best ever it's so moisturizing you will love it and the scent is great
Savannah C.
This is the best hand cream ever, it is so moisturizing and it smells absolutely amazing!!!!!!
Laura M.
Secaucus, NJ
Makes your hands feel silky smooth! I would definitely recommend this to people with dry hands.
Sandra B.
Goose Creek, SC
I love this brand! Always smells so good and leaves your skin soft and smooth
Harlie S.
Got it for my grandma and she loves itπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ™ƒπŸ˜—πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™‚πŸ˜—
Betty L.
This scent is not overpowering or offensive at an open work setting. Some other hand creams from Crabtree are a little too overpowering for my liking. This line of hand cream is very moisturizing and it doesn't have to reapply very often.
ashley c.
Does this dry fast? Is it oily?