BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Help restore your skin s natural moisture balance with daily one-step cleansing and moisturising in the shower or bath.  Contains soothing algae extracts and is pH-balanced for gentle cleansing. Soothing and moisturizing pH balanced Skin conditioning Scent: Relaxing sea air fragrance see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "my skin felt very moisturized, and i have sensitive skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I began using La Source after staying in a Hilton several years ago." in 1 review
julie p.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells absolutely amazing perfect for a nice hot bath doesn't leave your body slimy or leave a residue in the tub your body smells amazing even when you're out at last for a few hours I would buy it again a little goes a long way so it lasts a while it's not expensive and perfect to have in your cabinet for a cold winter night.
Colleen M.
The scent of this body wash is wonderful - very light, clean, and fresh. It reminds me of how a spa might smell. The suds lather luxuriously on a loofah, which I enjoy.
Jane S.
I love Crabtree and Evelyn products. They have discontinue several of my favorite scents so I had to find a new one. This is such a clean scent.

Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
This has a very nice scent, and lathers nicely as well. It doesn't dry them skin out after use like a lot of other body washes can tend to do.
Robin M.
Bennington, NE
Smell is incredible! Suds up nice and leaves your skin feeling so smooth . A bit pricey but worth every penny !
Carrie T.
Nashville, TN
Love this smell and the light feel of this wash. I enjoy putting in a bath as well
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
OMG, I love this body wash. I got it on clearance at a local regional grocery store as an impulse buy. I sincerely regret not purchasing every single bottle they had. The fragrance is amazing, and it leaves my skin soft yet squeaky clean, without the dry feeling you normally get with a product that leaves you with the squeaky clean vibe. The fragrance lasts all day, and it's not super sweet or flowery which I absolutely hate. I'm obsessed with this stuff.
Brionna S.
Lakeland, FL
This body wash has an excellent scent that not only fills the entire bathroom with the aroma but lasts all day! I've actually had more than one person ask me what perfume I'm wearing but it's just the body wash! The scent is lovely and light unlike some overwhelming scents. It's also very relaxing!
Courtney L.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely love this body wash. The scent is truly relaxing after a long day. The only downside of this product is that it's a little pricey for a body wash, when I know I can get other body washes that I love just as much for a much lower price point.
Liz X.
Newton, MA
It smells so great and I have been using this for a few months now. I think this is a great product especially because it smells really nice and it really cleans my body. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and I would definitely repurchase it.