BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Help restore your skin s natural moisture balance with daily one-step cleansing and moisturising in the shower or bath.  Contains soothing algae extracts and is pH-balanced for gentle cleansing. Soothing and moisturizing pH balanced Skin conditioning Scent: Relaxing sea air fragrance see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I began using La Source after staying in a Hilton several years ago. I am addicted to the clean, beachy scent. It makes me feel clean every time I use it. The body wash is gentle on my sensitive skin. Love!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is body wash is very nice and is a unisex body wash.  It had such a wonderful scent to it, It doesnt dry your skin out and it is very moisturizing. It is very refreshing and soothing to the skin. I would recommend this to a friend as a body wash for sure." in 3 reviews
  • "I began using La Source after staying in a Hilton several years ago." in 1 review
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
OMG, I love this body wash. I got it on clearance at a local regional grocery store as an impulse buy. I sincerely regret not purchasing every single bottle they had. The fragrance is amazing, and it leaves my skin soft yet squeaky clean, without the dry feeling you normally get with a product that leaves you with the squeaky clean vibe. The fragrance lasts all day, and it's not super sweet or flowery which I absolutely hate. I'm obsessed with this stuff.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: no color, Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Wash more...
Leah D.
A deep cleaning, nice-smelling body wash. I trust Crabtree & Evelyn because all the products are well worth the money& make me feel pampered! The scents are lavish, feminine, and not overwhelming. This body wash doesn't leave a film & leaves me feeling relaxed and clean. What more could you want?
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells really clean and fresh and never strips skin of moisture. It's pricey so I don't use everyday. Makes a great gift because it's a luxury item. Other than price I can't find any cons about this product.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
This body wash leaves me refreshed and ready for the day. The scent is light and and the soap is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. The cost is a little high, but it is worth every penny!
Brionna S.
Lakeland, FL
This body wash has an excellent scent that not only fills the entire bathroom with the aroma but lasts all day! I've actually had more than one person ask me what perfume I'm wearing but it's just the body wash! The scent is lovely and light unlike some overwhelming scents. It's also very relaxing!
Liz X.
Newton, MA
It smells so great and I have been using this for a few months now. I think this is a great product especially because it smells really nice and it really cleans my body. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and I would definitely repurchase it.
Marita F.
I love how this smells--it's very fresh and not overpowering. One of my favorite things about this product is that it doesn't dry out my skin like many body washes. Highly recommend.
Tracy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jackie B.
This smells amazing! It's makes me feel fresh and clean all day long. It is great for using in the shower after a long day especially when you've been outside all day. It is moisturizing and great all around.