Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Our award-winning shea butter hand cream with lavender oil leaves your hands feeling incredibly smooth and soft. Award winning shea butter hand cream Soothes Conditions Moisturizes Scent: The clean, fresh scent of English Lavender Featured Ingredients: Shea butter , lavender oil bisabolol / chamomile , allantoin , glycerin , Vitamin E

What does this actually smell like?
Just like every other Crabtree & Evelyn handcream, I love this one too. The scent is pleasant but not overpowering. It keeps my hands hydrated without making them sticky/tacky. Plus the sizes are perfect for small purses or to keep at desk. I strongly recommend these.
Yo quiero una muestra de esta crema necesito hidratacion
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy!
Pompano Beach, FL
This is the most amazing hand lotion I’ve ever unsee in my life. My cuticles always peel back which gets very painful because they catch on my clothing and make it even worse, whenever I throw this lotion on twice a week it keeps my fingers moisturized and makes the peeling back go away.
centerville, MA
Couldn’t say anything bad about this if I tried. I’ll always be a Crabtree & Evelyn handcream user but this is by far my favorite smell. I feel like I’m in a spa when I use this. The most amazing hand cream, leaves hands so soft and last long. My obsession!
Powell, OH
Absolutely love the Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapy line. I use a variety of scents in this heavenly hand cream. The Gardeners one works wonders on your hands. It is rich with shea butter and always leaves my hands feeling soft.
San Francisco, CA
Smells amazing, gets rid of dead skin and I love the packaging. I pretty much use either Crabtree and Evelyn or just Vaseline. I found something good and I’m sticking with it. Other scents are great too, this is just my favorite
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
As all my other reviews about this brand say- I love their products. I use them each and every day in the winter cold months as my hands do get really dry. I like how they smell nice but don’t cost a fortune. It feels very luxe.
I have been using this hand cream since I was young, middle school young. My grandmother used it and she gave me my own to keep in my backpack. The smell is wonderful and reminds me of my grandma. It is not at all an older woman scent, it is very fresh and clean. It makes your hands feel so smooth. I use it in the morning and at night before bed.
Astoria, NY
i’ve been using crabtree and evelyn hand creams forever! i love that they’re so portable, smell great, and truly moisturize my skin. bath and body works has more fun scents than crabtree but i feel like their lotions never do anything to help my skin. i use this crabtree and evelyn hand therapy a few nights a week with gloves and my skin feels amazing when i wake up.
Columbia, SC
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Therapy uploaded by Bonnie B.
My favorite thing about this hand cream is the fragrance. I love the hint of floral freshness it adds. I use it less than my hands would probably like because although it works great it is a little greasy feeling after. Still recommend but wish it absorbed better!
Smells like the ocean and works! I love the Crabtree & Evelyn products, and La Source is one of my favorite scents! This hand cream is thick and luxurious and does not leave your hands sticky.
I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a new hand cream. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry and it doesn’t leave it feeling greasy after application