BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Aidan M.
Aidan M.
New Prague, MN
Not a huge fan of the feeling during use. My hands felt very rough. But after it was washed off, they're extremely smooth. All in all, definitely worth it. The recovery cream is not as scented as the other Crabtree & Evelyn products, which is nice, as the others had a very strong smell. Good product for hand treatment, but not to be used against dryness.
Yeawoma J.
Yeawoma J.
West Warwick, RI
This hand cream has a very light fragrance and keeps my hands soft and moisturized for hours! I tend to have dry skin on my hands and this is the only hand cream I've come across that works wonders on dry cracked skin!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This is one of my all-time favorite scents! It is such a fresh and clean scent. The cream is perfect for dry hands and cuticles. I try to apply it after I wash my hands.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I love this handcream, it leaves my hands soft and it smells amazing. I keep some in my purse, in my car and at my nightstand. I love it
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
It's a great moisturizer as my hands get dry quickly. One of my teachers in high school actually recommended the brand to me.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
My mother has eczema and she loves this for her hands after washing dishes. So smooth and creamy and hydrating
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great hand creme, my bf uses it and he works out side doing hard labor. It totally heals his hands.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Este producto es excelente! Desde la primera aplicaciĆ³n mis manos se sintieron suaves e hidratadas!
Ishani P.
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely adore the entire la source line.
It works perfectly for sensitive skin and is oh so gentle that you would keep reaching out for it. This hand cream works wonders for me in the winter and I make sure I apply it before bed and I have it by the sink.

Quick tip:
Dab it dry elbows and knees in the winter for a quick fix. It's not greasy and gets absorbed quickly.

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Wash is amazing too in the winter.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
This hand recovery cream is incredible!!! The exfoliant and then subsequent cream combination make for the smoothest skin ever. I would buy again and recommend to anyone who uses their hands often, especially for work.