Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Care Tin Gift uploaded by Nichole E.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Beneath the craggy cliffs of coastal England, Scotland and wales lies a wealth of botanical treasures. These underwater algae, mineral salts and seaweeds offer remarkable benefits for the skin. We’ve harnessed their restorative powers and paired them with an array of pampering accessories. So whenever you need to escape the stresses of daily life, you can create your own spa-like experience at home. It’s the ultimate 'me time'. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
I first tried this stuff at a hotel where their bathroom items were the La Source shampoo & conditioner. I fell in love. So I had to try out others from the line. I stumbled up on this set when searching for a gift and ended up getting one for myself. Absolutely love this stuff. Smells wonderful and so hydrating. As an avid hand-washer, this stuff is a must!
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
I love the whole line of Crabtree and Evelyn products. This particular set is wonderful. The products included in this tin are all soothing and long lasting. The smell is very refreshing and not overpowering at all. This set gives you a nice amount of each product. This tin is very nice for a gift or great to treat yourself!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
The la Source stuff is by far my favorite crab tree and Evelyn product. It's smells delicious and feels even better.. it's very different from the very floral scents of most Crabtree and Evelyn line of products.
Amanda B.
All time favorite scent, goes on smooth and is perfect for a crisp elegant scent that is not overpowering. Always works well on my chapped hands and does not make my skin oily. It keeps them hydrated for a good amount of time too so I don't always have to keep applying
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
La Source is one of the most classic lotions ever made. There's a subtle rain like freshness that comes off as tacky with other brands C&E has mastered. I've received tubes of the lotion for Christmas for years.
JJ J.
My hands were incredibly soft!!! I absolutely love! The smell lasted all day. I work out in the elements and the smell was there at the end of the night!!
Jennifer F.
Helps my hands stay smooth and softens calluses from working. I've been buying this for several years and always grab one for mom too. She loves it also.
Nichole E.
SUNRISE, FL
Great products the are all top of the line brands the great for your skin .It's hard for me to find things I like in this day and age but with this brand I truly enjoy how it makes me feel when I use it they are made just the way I like them I hope this company keeps up the good work they do by making these great products
Julie S.
I received this asa gift and it was gone within a month. I loved it! So nice to have in the winter and super effective at repairing and protecting.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Got this as a gift one time its pretty awesome, super moisturizing and conditioning smells great..reminds me of the lotion from a spa.