BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Evelyn M.
Texas
It’s a very very great conditioner I love how smooth it is I would say it’s not like other products I really enjoyed using it and the smell is so beautiful I love everything about I !!! Honestly can’t wait to buy more
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
I use the shampoo and conditioner to this they are pretty good. I like them my scalp doesn’t itch using the shampoo and conditioner together. My scalp tends to itch but using these it doesn’t.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
On my goodness!!!! Love this conditioner

So hard to find but 1St encounter was on a trip at a Hilton. They used Crabtree & Evelyn. Awesome! Didn't know about till then. Shampoos are hit & miss. Store brand usually does not work well. At time hair was been doing by stylist.

However, the smell I fell in love with and the conditioner left my hair soft and manageable. Shampoo has this ocean product in it. Smells great but cleanses super well. Found at C&E outlet - had it shipped. Several times. Really hard to find.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
This product is impossible to find (I'm in Canada). I ended up finding it at a Winners and only paid about $10. Yay me!!! Nice light formula, smells heavenly, left my hair super soft. Loved it and I would definitely recommend it if you are lucky enough to to come across this rare gem!
Kerleesa A.
Great product works amazing everytime worth the cost yesss;) ive been using this and i will keep ok using it loveitt
Jessica L.
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!