BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

This creamy body scrub is blended with fine pumice, refreshing peppermint and emollient oils. Leaves dry skin feeling soft and smooth. Twice a week treatment Exfoliates, smoothes and conditions dry skin Scent: Relaxing sea air fragrance Featured Ingredients: Pumice , peppermint oil , menthol , shea butter see more...

Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this brand for all types of products. Footcare, handcare and more. They are such a long time trusted source that I know the products will work no matter what. I Iove their products and the results I get with them
kristin w.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing!!! I am borderline obsessed with the smell of this! I love all of the products in this line. It's like having a spa in your shower!
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
monica k.
Baltimore, MD
i use it before shaving and it gets rid of flaky dry skin amazingly! i don't reccomend using every day though
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
My favourite body scrub! Firstly it's the scent of this scrub which is so calming and makes you think of the sea. The size of the scrub is just nice and give you the best exfoliation. I've loved this and would surely purchase it again. Ooo yea the scrub is in the sea blue color!