BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

La Source Conditioning Shampoo see more...

Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIR PRODUCT! If you’re looking for a way to give your hair a natural, shiny, and beautiful look, then I highly recommend this product for you! The scent is amazing, and the results and unbelievably incomparable!
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave!
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, you can get it right. it was the first time in the world of difference between the two most likely the
member-b5b4d
Leaves hair tangle free. Nice and sleek. Smells outrageous. Great product. Highly recommend. On the pricey side but worth it. Leaves hair so manageable
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
Really good quality! Excellent price, this is literally a life saver! Getting another one pretty soon! Recommended! yess! Also the price is actually really afordable for such quality, amazing product and nice presentation!
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I use this whole shaving my legs and was a little skeptical as I always just used the cheaper products or soap but wow I was impressed how smooth my legs were