BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

La Source Our La Source range draws inspiration from the restorative powers of the sea around us. In developing the formulas for our revistalising therapies, we discovered a wealth of natural ingredients close to home. The coasts of England, Scotland and Wales offer a rich variety of beneficial marine botanicals, mineral salts and seaweeds- all known to help restore skin s suppleness and vitality. Our antibacterial gel is great because it moisturises with glycerine and other skin-softening ingredients while it cleanses. It s the perfect size to carry to keep your hands fresh. The best of clean and softness combined- our La Source Antibacterial Moist see more...

• How does this compare to other hand sanitizers, such as bath and ...1 Answers
Penny C.
Macon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! I wish I could find it in stores in my area instead of always having to order it.
Debi H.
A must have, I keep in my purse at all times, Great size for carrying on trips
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anything you get from Crabtree and Evelyn is guaranteed to be a quality product. The smell of this is very mild and reminds me of the ocean. I bought several of these antibacterial hand gels to keep in my purse and I use them when I am out in public sometimes even on the buggy at Walmart. does not dry out the skin. My husband thought it smelled like a perfume. I guess that means it's not for men.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I was given this as a happy from a friend and I travel some so I always pick this travel size lotion and it works great. Going through airports etc you pick up germs but this lotion has an antibacterial solution in the lotion so after a full day of picking up germs I always use this to help cut down on germs and it's travel sized which helps when packing.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This scent is my absolute favorite. It's clean and fresh without being sweet and the gel really doesn't dry out your hands like most hand sanitizer a do.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the crabtree and evelyn brand. Scent is Very mild yet very effective. I love it! Highly recommended
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
How does this compare to other hand sanitizers, such as bath and body works?