BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

La Source Our La Source range draws inspiration from the restorative powers of the sea around us. In developing the formulas for our revistalising therapies, we discovered a wealth of natural ingredients close to home. The coasts of England, Scotland and Wales offer a rich variety of beneficial marine botanicals, mineral salts and seaweeds - all known to help restore skin s suppleness and vitality.  Our antibacterial gel is great because it moisturises with glycerine and other skin-softening ingredients while it cleanses.  It s the perfect size to carry to keep your hands fresh. The best of clean and softness combined - our La Source Antibacterial Moisturising Hand Gel is enriched with naturally derived moisturisers to help keep hands wonderfully smooth and beautifully scented. Hydrolyzed jojoba esters help prevent moisture loss Sugar-derived vegetable see more...

Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My hands are moisturized and soft. The Smells incredibly good, very fresh scent that could easily work for men or women A little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a nicely scented anti-bacterial hand gel-- it leaves bhind no residue or film and smells nice. It also compliments other products in the La Source line, and has done wonders for my dry hands.
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
I love this hand soap! It smells so good and doesn't leave your hands as harsh as other anti bacterials. I definitely recommend it to anyone who washes their hands often and is sick of the usual smelling harsh soaps.
Juliana N.
If you are looking for a moisturizing antibacterial, this is it! Smells really good, Leaves hands soft. I would Recommend
Grace L.
Excellent hand soap!!!! Love this brand... Fine smells soooo good!!!! Leaves your hands clean and feeling great!!!!
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
Not only does this hand soap smell wonderful, it leaves your hands feeling soft and clean.
Amber E.
I really like the sent of this hand soap and it leaves your hand really soft as well