BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Jojoba Oil Conditioning Shampoo see more...

Michelle H.
I love jojoba oil, and I think it has many beneficial things that helps keep hair healthy and hydrated. This shampoo really impressed me! I received it from a friend and really liked it!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This jojoba oil cleansing is great. It really gives a deep clean and makes my hair so pretty and soft. This is for sure a must try.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Rucheera P.
Edmonton
This is my favourite product. It simply glams up my hair and controls the frizz. I love it and I use it always. I