BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Transform daily rituals into moments as nourishing as golden sunshine with our gentle cleansing, pH-balanced Jojoba Oil Conditioning Hand Wash. Blended with moisturising golden jojoba oil, plus lavender, green herbs and with a hint of citrus our Jojoba Oil Conditioning Hand Wash promises luxuriously nourished and sensuous scented skin use after use. Combine the Hand Wash with our Exfoliating Hand Scrub and Moisturising Hand Therapy for the complete 3 steps to beautifully silky soft hands. Pressed Jojoba seed oil pH-balanced Skin conditioning Softens hands Fragrance: Blend of lavender and green herbs with a hint of citrus. See what other Hand Wash items are available or view our 3 step guide for silky soft beautiful hands. see more...

May L.
A friend and I tried this at the demo sink in the store and it was luxurious! Made our hands feel amazingly soft and smooth. Really liked it but just couldn't bite the bullet coz it was nearly 20 dollars a pop. It's "soapless" which is a bit confusing but guess that's why it seems much better for the skin than regular handsoaps that are "harsher". This is still on my list to buy.
Klara P.
This hand wash smells absolutely heavenly and the smell lasts for a while. Makes your hands feel soft and very clean after use. Also the bottle is pretty as well so looks good at home. There are many scents you can get so I recommend trying them out.
Laurie F.
This product cleanses really well and doesn't feel abrasive on the skin. It adds moisture and ensures the skin feels hydrated.
Emily J.
Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil Conditioning Hand Wash leaves you with the same feeling as if you have used a hand lotion. One of the best bath/shower oils ever used. Fabulous hand-wash, very moisturizing and love the natural oils in the Jojoba range. You can't beat the quality of Crabtree & Evelyn products, and this is one of the best. Excellent, and love the natural ingredients too.
Stephanie m.
I loved this! I wash my hands a lot throughtout the day, and this causes me to have very dry hands and wrists. Ive been using this for a few weeks now and wow! My skin is so much better than it was :) and it smells amazing!

Amazon