Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Ultra-Moisturising Hand Cream

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Iris Ultra-Moisturising Hand Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Ultra-Moisturising Hand Cream!
Winly L.
Love this hand cream. It absorbs quickly without any sticky feelings, my skin feels hydrated & smooth. Plus, this smell so good & refreshing
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
This is THE BEST skin care cream on the market. It is very fragrant and fresh smelling, thick and not oily at all. Leaves you feeling smooth and I love the consistency of it
Hannah K.
Kirkland, WA
Smells amazing and it works!!! I love all of my hand creams from this brand. These really moisturizer even after you have washed your hands a few times. My skin absorbs this without any problems - so worth the price
Eleonor D.
Toronto, ON
Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Ultra-Moisturising Hand Cream uploaded by Eleonor D.
I have to confess that this is my first time using this brand and product. I’ve been on a long, exasperated quest in finding the best hand cream out there since I am bestowed with hands that quickly turn dry and flaky every winter season. I thought I’ve tried everything out there, and yet here I am appalled that such hand cream exists!!! My quest has finally come to an end for I found the best hand cream there is!!! And it comes in this small tube, given to me for FREE. 😂 Yes, a friend gave me several hand creams from Crabtree & Evelyn. I like that my hands remained moisturize upon application. I noticed that I barely need to re-apply. My hands are already softer after using it for 2-3 days. I like that the scent is subtle and not overpowering. It is very small as well, I can bring it anywhere with me. I discovered another great product and now I know what to purchase next Boxing Day! ⭐️💯 PS. I am excited to try the other scents my friend gave me. 💞
maria M.
Burlington, ON
Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Ultra-Moisturising Hand Cream uploaded by maria M.
I love this hand cream! I keep it at work by my desk and use it whenever my hands are dry. It's helpful to have close by and handy in the winter months! I love that it has a subtle scent and that it quickly hydrates my dry hands. Would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?