BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

In this elegant collection Indian sandalwood is blended with the aroma of spicy cypress and zesty bergamot. The addition of fine lavender and vetiver notes enhances the resolutely masculine feel of this classic fragrance. This luxurious hair and body wash will thoroughly cleanse and condition the skin while leaving it softly scented with the aroma of sandalwood and cypress. In the shower apply a quantity of body wash to wet hair, scalp and body and work into a rich, cleansing lather. Rinse thoroughly. Skin conditioning Indian Sandalwood Extract Contains glycerine for added moisture Fragrance: In this classic scent the rich aroma of sandalwood is blended with notes of spicy cypress, bergamot, lavender and vetiver. Discover more of our Men's Shower Gels. see more...

Buy on Amazon
leah s.
San Francisco, CA
If you are looking for a sensory smell experience when you shower this is a great choice if you like the smell. It has a not too thick texture and an average lather. However the scent will certainly fill the air around you. It seems to rinse clean, but maybe is a little drying, nothing out of the ordinary for a wash though.
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I'm obsessed with this. I love sandalwood, and I love multi-use products. This is so gentle and gets everything so squeaky clean. The smell is delectable without being overpowering. I use this once a week or so and would use it every day if I didn't love so many other bath products too!
Brianna A.
This body wash is so nice, my favorite part about it is the smell. It smells so fresh and throughout the day I get whiffs of it. It's pricey but it's also gentle and worth it, in my opinion.
Erin S.
Morrisville, NC
The smell of this is simply amazing. I haven't used it in my hair at all, but have used it as a bodywash. The smell is great, but it doesn't lather real well. It sort of gets sudsy, but not a lot, and it always feels like I need to use more to get clean. The smell is not enough for me to purchase this again.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this body wash, but only on my body. I personally color my hair far too much too much to use anything other than salon products but as a body wash...I love it. The smell is so nice and calming.
Sai P.
I love this sandlewood smell. It is so therapeutic and relaxing! I use this often after a stressful workday at my job and it relaxes and puts me in the mood for bedtime. Plus it's also very moisturizing.
Lisa M.
AUSTIN, TX
OMG I love the scent!! It leaves my my skin so soft and wonderfully scented for the ENTIRE day. I've received many compliments, even from people just in passing at the store.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I would like to start out by saying how much I absolutely love the scent of this body wash! (I only use as a body wash fyi - not in my hair). It is perfect for the upcoming cold months. It doesnt leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It is the best scent and perfect amount of moisture.
Sashary C.
Hate it. Will never buy it. Did punt like the smell at all!! It's a good price.. But i can find a better product for the Sa,e price at Walmart. I will never buy it again, or recommend anyone. To get it, unless it's appealing to them cause we all don't like the same things.
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
I'm a hippie and I love these scents. They leave my skin clean and smooth with a luscious scent.The price is middle of the road. The product is worth the price. It's my go to take me away body wash with it far off scents. Must have in the shower or bath.