Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashCrabtree & Evelyn
Indian Sandalwood Hair and Body Wash (300ml)

Crabtree & Evelyn Indian Sandalwood Hair and Body Wash (300ml)

by Crabtree & Evelyn

In this elegant collection Indian sandalwood is blended with the aroma of spicy cypress and zesty bergamot. The addition of fine lavender and vetiver notes enhances the resolutely masculine feel of this classic fragrance. This luxurious hair and body wash will thoroughly cleanse and condition the skin while leaving it softly scented with the aroma of sandalwood and cypress. In the shower apply a quantity of body wash to wet hair, scalp and body and work into a rich, cleansing lather. Rinse thoroughly. Skin conditioning Indian Sandalwood Extract Contains glycerine for added moisture Fragrance: In this classic scent the rich aroma of sandalwood is blended with notes of spicy cypress, bergamot, lavender and vetiver. Discover more of our Men's Shower Gels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Indian Sandalwood Hair and Body Wash (300ml)!
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Love it> Crabtree Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Lawrenceville , Georgia
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nooooo pero es que estás Página no me dejas de sorprender con las mejores marca que existen waooooooo
Hyannis, MA
Love the scent of this. It drives my boyfriend nuts every time I get out of the shower which in turn makes me a happy lady!
Hilton Head, SC
This body wash is so smooth and smells like absolute heaven! It leaves your skin feeling amazing and it's a great price for a wonderful gentle wash. You only need a little at a time and I definitely recommend.
Fredericksbrg, VA
sandalwood is my favorite fragrance and this product nails it! I love crabtree and evelyn products
Garfield, NJ
Yum! Love the scent of this body wash, it is a great formula that i use every once in a while, it's not drying on the skin at all, great product that doesnt irritate.
Ridgely, TN
This is the body wash that began my 'love affair' with liquid body wash. Crabtree & Evelyn still makes top notch stuff. A little pricey, but theirs is the only Sandlewood worth buying.
Chesterfield, VA
My fiance loves this wash bc it has a very manly scent and isnt too harsh on his skin. I highly recommend it, I purchase it online!
West Palm Bch, FL
I love you so much babe you are my life babe you are my babe and you are my life love you babe and you are my life love
Toluca Lake, CA
Smells wonderful and bubbles up very nicely. A little goes a long way. This is a unisex product, so everyone using the shower can enjoy it. I keep it in my guest bathroom for this reason. While men might use it as a shampoo, I find it much better as a body wash. A good quality product. Worth the price.

Looking for your answer?