BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Nourish your skin while you relax! This bath salt combines Epsom and sea salt to ease muscle tension, and nourishing tropical oils with seaweed extract to condition and soothe. Plus, it has a light, tropical citrus fragrance. The next best thing to floating about the Caribbean. Blended with Epsom and sea salt to help relax tight muscles and release tension, and nourishing tropical oils and seaweed extract to condition and soothe. Epsom and Sea salts relax tight muscles Nourishing tropical oils and seaweed condition and soothe skin Scent: Tropical green citrus fragrance Featured Ingredients: epsom salt , sea salt , seaweed , mango butter , coconut oil , avocado oil see more...

Shaquana M.
I try this product and I like how when you sit in a bubble bath it helps relax and relive stress on the body.It also has a nice smell and very adorable for any body,good pamper at home.
Chrisley A.
Hard day? This mineral salt is the solution. You just need to fill the tub with hot water and add the salt. 30 minutes and you will be new.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
I was recently given this as a gift and I absolutely love it. I just find these bath salts to be so luxurious - when I get in the bath I feel so calm and relaxed when I use them. I would really recommend trying this - especially if you like something that doesn’t smell too sweet.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
What does this smell like? How does it make your skin feel?
Kimberly H.
Townsend, GA
Has anyone tried this? Wanting to try something new to help relieve some tension
Ruth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are the oils heavy or lightly moisturizing?