BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Luxurious for a morning shower or added to a warm bath at night, this super gentle foaming wash with aloe and hibiscus will nourish and soothe your skin. Mild and gentle Conditioning formula with aloe, hibiscus, and seaweed Spider Lily fragrance Paraben-free Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free Scent: Tropical green citrus fragrance Featured Ingredients: aloe , hibiscus flower extract , seaweed see more...

Carmen T.
Doral, FL
This is a pricey brand however it's totally worth it. I randomly purchased this on my local outlet. And it was my go to body wash for the last three months. I would not purchase the normal price though since there are other brands with same quality and cheaper. Overall I recommend this as a luxury body wash which everybody deserves!
x x.
Smells amazing! I have only purchased this once as I needed to use a lot of product to feel clean. The packaging is nice.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have anyone ever tried this product and if so do you recommend this for daily usage?