BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

This elegant diffuser makes a beautiful gift - or a great addition to your home decor. The scent of Casuarinas trees, palm leaves, orange blossoms and sea air brings you close to the Islands. India s Island in a bottle is inspired by her great grandfather s dueling pistol case and the shells that her boys dive for in the bay. Island breeze home fragrance Polished wooden case with brass clasps Heavy glass decanter filled with fragrance oil and sea shells Includes wicking reeds Lasts up to 3 months Diffuser Refill Set available Scent: Casuarinas trees, palm leaves, orange blossoms and sea air. Featured Ingredients: dark polished wood case, brass clasps, heavy glass bottle, sea shells, casuarina fragrance oil, wax seal, bamboo reeds Fragrance Oil see more...

Rebekah T.
Milford, OH
This diffuser is AMAZING. The fragrance is so heavenly that sometimes I can't help but stop and smell it. It uses essential oils and the fragrance saturates the room quickly and efficiently. I'd recommend this for anyone who is looking to fragrance a room without having to worry about a candle. This usually last about 4-5 and the fragrance is amazing the entire time.
Natasha R.
FREDERICKSBURG, VA
I so love Crabtree & Evelyn and I love India Hicks. What an awesome pair. I'm not disappointed in this purchase. Long lasting scent and the price is worth the splurge!
Melissia S.
Rosharon, TX
The diffusers are initially very inviting. However, eventually they were dusty and had to be moved around constantly in order for the smell to permeate the room. I wouldn't recommended these to someone looking for a long lasting smell.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Melissa R.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love Crabtree & Evelyn products. These diffusers work great. I always keep one in each of my bathrooms. The scent lasts a long time.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
me gusta mucho este producto,
lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es muy buena, tiene buen precio
y calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad
My n.
Reid
روووووووعه رائحته تجنن ولا اروع اشتريت منه عده مرات وكل لون مختلف ورائحته مختلفه ورائعه انصح به رائحته مميزه ورائعه😍❤️👌ًIt smells distinctive and not cool I bought it several times and each color is different and smells different and wonderful recommend his smell distinctive and wonderful❤️😍👌👌
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love the packaging put into this, however I don't find these things tend to last. After a month you just don't smell them anymore. Lux scent either way
Manpreet G.
Mohali, PUNJAB
TotALLLY wesome brand works great on body and this fragrance is surelyworth craving
Jackie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can i get the refill
Jackie S.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can i get a refill island living