BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Silkens skin with tropical mango seed oil, hibiscus flower and honey extracts and leaves it delicately scented with a refreshing tropical green fragrance. Extracts of mango, hibiscus and honey Lightweight lotion is easily absorbed Leaves skin delicately scented Scent: Spider Lily, refreshing and uplifting, tropical green, citrus fragrance Featured Ingredients: Olive fruit oil , grapeseed oil , mango seed oil , Hibiscus flower extract , honey extract . see more...

Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love crabtree and evelyn's products. They all smell great, and work great as well. I put this lotion on after a shower, as I find that the skin really just gobbles it up. I've gotten complements on my hands and skin on how soft they are, so I'm giving this a 5/5!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Belleview, FL
I have never found a better brand of lotions. I absolutely love C & E brand. My skin feels so amazing and refreshed.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
This is my holy grail scented lotion for summer . Smells amazing, lasts forever. I get a ton of compliments when I wear this.
Nicky A.
Nicky A.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smelling and hydrating lotion. Makes my skin nice and soft and leaves it feeling nourished.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
The product itself feels great: not too heavy and not too greasy. The smell is a little too strong and perfumey for my preference.
Laurie E.
Laurie E.
This lotion is light without leaving a greasy feeling residue. The scent is not overpowering, yet lasts for hours.
Steff S.
Steff S.
I used to adore this lotion. Still do to a certain extent - I just think the scent is a little too strong for an office environment so I don't wear it as often as I used to. I still adore the scent though and have every single India Hicks product there is in my home (even the scent diffuser sticks). Amazing gender neutral scent!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I really liked this lotion, it has a strong, exotic scent that I really liked and it moisturized well without feeling greasy. However, I had a number of coworkers strongly object, which demonstrates it's not for everyone. But I really liked it.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Greenwich
The India hicks is a great line of scents. Lasts all day and is unusual. Definitely would recommend
Merisa L.
Merisa L.
this product is really spectacular, I like moisturize the skin so well without greasy dejralo