BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Luxuriously enhance your home for the holidays with our Winter Garden Home Fragrance Spray, which instantly infuses any living space with the vibrant scent of a spritely winter garden filled with fresh greens and frosted fruits. Non-aerosol formula is safe for the environment. 3.4 fl. oz. Home Fragrance Spray, Winter Garden. see more...

• Is this product good for use around people with asthma? 2 Answers
  • Who carries this. I've only seen it in their stores. Does any local...4 Answers
  • How long does fragrance linger?5 Answers
Crabtree & Evelyn Home Fragrance Spray
  • "It does smell good and the packaging is cute, but you can get the same quality with a lower priced spray. " in 1 review
  • "I love anything that smells like Christmas/winter and this does the trick for me it leaves my house smelling like Christmas/winter!" in 1 review
  • "I prefer sprays over candles for making a room smell nice, and I love that these bottles and so cute a subtle." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sumter, SC
This spray worked better than any other home spray I've ever used! It left my house smelling wonderful for hours!
Margo L.
Margo L.
Let Me begin if You want Your room to smell fresh and Clean this is it. Use it , to Me it is like a breath of fresh Air. I find this Very Effective and The Price is affordable to Me, It may vary from person to person , I recommend this Home Fragrance to buy .
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Crabtree is a great company! They have all your hand care needs all in one place. They offer to give you demos every time you come in and it's amazing. Very affordable. They are branching out, they have linen mist and even men's line now.
MICHELE H.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
I did buy some of this and try it and it smelled really good but ; I found that it didn't keep my home smelling any fresher any longer than a lower quality price on spray.
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This spray smells solo freaking good around the holidays ! I've bought several of these but realized I can purchase a fragrance just like this at walmart
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Emma B.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I prefer sprays over candles for making a room smell nice, and I love that these bottles and so cute a subtle. A lot more stylish than a febreez bottle
Lisandra B.
Lisandra B.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Crabtree & Evelyn home fragrance spray is a little pricey for me.smells great,but you have all the other air fragrances that smells just as good for a fraction of the cost.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Knoxville, TN
These sprays are a little expensive but they do work very well. They have a variety of scents and it is long lasting.
Candi E.
Candi E.
How long does fragrance linger?
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Who carries this. I've only seen it in their stores. Does any local retailer carry it so I don't have to order online?
Sara D.
Sara D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this product good for use around people with asthma?