BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Luxuriously enhance your home for the holidays with our Winter Garden Home Fragrance Spray, which instantly infuses any living space with the vibrant scent of a spritely winter garden filled with fresh greens and frosted fruits. Non-aerosol formula is safe for the environment. 3.4 fl. oz. Home Fragrance Spray, Winter Garden. see more...

Crabtree & Evelyn Home Fragrance Spray
  • "It does smell good and the packaging is cute, but you can get the same quality with a lower priced spray. " in 1 review
  • "I love anything that smells like Christmas/winter and this does the trick for me it leaves my house smelling like Christmas/winter!" in 1 review
  • "I prefer sprays over candles for making a room smell nice, and I love that these bottles and so cute a subtle." in 1 review
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am so impressed with this it is well worth the money. Leaves my house smelling amazing you will not be disappointed it is well worth the money this is very effective and has a long lasting scent that lingers for a very long time I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves to have their house smelling good for a very long time
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Let Me begin if You want Your room to smell fresh and Clean this is it. Use it , to Me it is like a breath of fresh Air. I find this Very Effective and The Price is affordable to Me, It may vary from person to person , I recommend this Home Fragrance to buy .
Lexi M.
Crabtree is a great company! They have all your hand care needs all in one place. They offer to give you demos every time you come in and it's amazing. Very affordable. They are branching out, they have linen mist and even men's line now.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
I did buy some of this and try it and it smelled really good but ; I found that it didn't keep my home smelling any fresher any longer than a lower quality price on spray.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
These little bottles pack a serious scent. One quick spritz will work for just about any size room. Seriously. I mistakenly spritzed twice once and it was WAY too much scent lol. Pricey for what it is but it IS Crabtree and Evelyn. And it definitely lasts, at least for us, because the smell lingers.
Amanda G.
I've been using Crabtree & Evelyn products for 5 years already and omg! I love them!! I love the room sprays. I haven't used this scent but the summer hill its awesome!! Totally worth the price. It leaves the room smelling as if you just wanted into a garden with the most beautiful flowers. Ilove it
Heather W.
Banning, CA
Love it! I don't buy this too often because of the high price, but if I have guests coming to stay with us I will often splurge. I think the scent tends to linger longer than some of the less expensive brands.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Crabtree & Evelyn home fragrance spray is a little pricey for me.smells great,but you have all the other air fragrances that smells just as good for a fraction of the cost.
shelby D.
Gaffney, SC
Not the best product but it's okay. It is a little perfumey and has not seemed to impress me that much but it is a good product if you are into strong smells!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This spray smells solo freaking good around the holidays ! I've bought several of these but realized I can purchase a fragrance just like this at walmart
Candi E.
How long does fragrance linger?
Chelsi S.
Who carries this. I've only seen it in their stores. Does any local retailer carry it so I don't have to order online?
Sara D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this product good for use around people with asthma?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do these smell better then the Bath & Body items?, out of all the Bath & Body stores Crabtree & Evelyn is my least favorite!🤢