BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Luxuriously enhance your home for the holidays with our Winter Garden Home Fragrance Spray, which instantly infuses any living space with the vibrant scent of a spritely winter garden filled with fresh greens and frosted fruits. Non-aerosol formula is safe for the environment. 3.4 fl. oz. Home Fragrance Spray, Winter Garden. see more...

• Do these smell better then the Bath & Body it...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this product good for use around people with asthma? 2 Answers
  • Who carries this. I've only seen it in their stores. Does any loc...4 Answers
Crabtree & Evelyn Home Fragrance Spray
  • "It does smell good and the packaging is cute, but you can get the same quality with a lower priced spray. " in 1 review
  • "I love anything that smells like Christmas/winter and this does the trick for me it leaves my house smelling like Christmas/winter!" in 1 review
  • "I prefer sprays over candles for making a room smell nice, and I love that these bottles and so cute a subtle." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Sumter, SC
This spray worked better than any other home spray I've ever used! It left my house smelling wonderful for hours!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Muncie
I am so impressed with this it is well worth the money. Leaves my house smelling amazing you will not be disappointed it is well worth the money this is very effective and has a long lasting scent that lingers for a very long time I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves to have their house smelling good for a very long time
Margo L.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Let Me begin if You want Your room to smell fresh and Clean this is it. Use it , to Me it is like a breath of fresh Air. I find this Very Effective and The Price is affordable to Me, It may vary from person to person , I recommend this Home Fragrance to buy .
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Crabtree is a great company! They have all your hand care needs all in one place. They offer to give you demos every time you come in and it's amazing. Very affordable. They are branching out, they have linen mist and even men's line now.
MICHELE H.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
I did buy some of this and try it and it smelled really good but ; I found that it didn't keep my home smelling any fresher any longer than a lower quality price on spray.
shelby D.
shelby D.
Not the best product but it's okay. It is a little perfumey and has not seemed to impress me that much but it is a good product if you are into strong smells!
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This spray smells solo freaking good around the holidays ! I've bought several of these but realized I can purchase a fragrance just like this at walmart
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Dana M.
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Opted for something new to grance the home with and came upon this brand. Needless to say I have become hooked with their quality and smells.
Lisandra B.
Lisandra B.
Candi E.
Candi E.
How long does fragrance linger?
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Who carries this. I've only seen it in their stores. Does any local retailer carry it so I don't have to order online?
Sara D.
Sara D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this product good for use around people with asthma?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert
Do these smell better then the Bath & Body items?, out of all the Bath & Body stores Crabtree & Evelyn is my least favorite!🤢