BY CRABTREE & EVELYN #10 in Diffusers

Indulge in the continuous and celebratory fragrance of Winter Green with Crabtree & Evelyn s elegantly designed reed diffuser, a captivatingly decorative and festively scented addition to any home for the Christmas season. Includes 10 wicking reeds. Provides 90 days of continuous scent. Visually appealing and beautifully scented. Clear glass with gold paisley pattern. Exquisite fragrance without flames. Fragrance: A fragrance medley of holiday greens, frosted apricots, amaryllis, and ice glazed fruits gathered from a magical wi. see more...

• "They don't seem to last long or emit enough fragrance." in 2 reviews
Raigan  D.
These are great to freshen your house and also add a little decor at the same time!
Phee J.
St Leonards Road, Windsor
Expensive for what it is but does make the house smell nice and fresh, like the bottle packaging and easy to refill if needed. It’s safer than lighting a scented candle, and feels relaxing coming home from work to a place that smells nice.
Nicola G.
Tamworth , Staffs
I received these incense sticks as a present and was delighted as I love the brand and love smelly bits for the house. The packaging is pretty and looks nice out on display. The smell is lovely and lasts a while. I did turn the sticks frequently. Perhaps not strong enough for a large room but for a smaller bedroom/bathroom/kitchen etc this is perfect and fills the room with a lovely scent. The only downside is the price as I've tried others that are just as good at a lower price.
Aishwarya B.
Halifax, NS
I love the fragrance but you cannot enjoy it unless you are really close to it. I take the jar around my house over the weekends to infuse the goodie fragrance around; but that's an added to-do. Mine seemed to finish in about 30-35 days, not so much of a 90 day life span.
Gabriele W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really like these my only problem is the sticks don't smell nice as long as I'd like them to. I stand disappointed but it's still reasonable and for the price as well. I would recommend them and hey look really pretty on the mantle peace
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
me gusta mucho este producto,
lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es muy buena, tiene buen precio
y calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I really really enjoy the scent of this, but it does not last long! It would be much better if it went on for a lot longer.
Susana F.
Outro produto que impecável ótimo cheiro só dá vontade de tê-lo novamente em casa adoro esprementar produtos novos.
Maricela L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love it I use it daily. I like that my house is and it smells very rich and if you also like you I recommend it.
y T.
How well does this work?
Yeye H.
How much does it cost and where do you buy it? I would like to try it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Is it a strong scent
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What scent is your favorite?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Is the scent over powering?