BY CRABTREE & EVELYN #8 in Diffusers

Indulge in the continuous and celebratory fragrance of Winter Green with Crabtree & Evelyn s elegantly designed reed diffuser, a captivatingly decorative and festively scented addition to any home for the Christmas season. Includes 10 wicking reeds. Provides 90 days of continuous scent. Visually appealing and beautifully scented. Clear glass with gold paisley pattern. Exquisite fragrance without flames. Fragrance: A fragrance medley of holiday greens, frosted apricots, amaryllis, and ice glazed fruits gathered from a magical wi. see more...

• "They don't seem to last long or emit enough fragrance." in 2 reviews
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These diffusers look so bomb in every environment either is modern or rustic. The brand produces very good scents every one can find something they like. The two downfalls why this product did not receive a five stars from me is that is pretty hard to find and they also at a higher price point.
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
I'm a newbie to diffusers since I always buy candles but I must say I am a fan. I love that they last longer than candles and when the scent fades you just rotate the reeds. This scent is nice and clean which I love.
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This fragrance smells amazing and it's super cute to have around the house for decoration as well. Not disappoint I love it! It's not expensive it's affordable. I would recommend y'all to buy !! I love it
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I tried out this diffuser because it looks so cute. Which I end up doing once every few months. But I am always disappointed. It smelled great, but it seems like the smell doesn't last very long so I am CONSTANTLY having to take the sticks out and flip them around. So then I've got the scent oil all over my hands.
Mira H.
I really like both the look of the product as well as the fact that flames are not required. The scent is rather strong, so I had to move it into the next room to dilute it a bit. I recommend not putting all of the reeds in.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This diffuser is pretty and useful. I love using a diffuser in my home because it makes the whole house smell amazing and it's safer than burning a candle.
Daniela H.
These are kind of useless unless you just happen to like the look of them. I've never smelled the scent unless I'm holding the bottle up to my nose.
Judith B.
Don't care for reed diffusers, kind of a dust collector that is a pain to dust. They don't seem to last long or emit enough fragrance. NOT A FAN
Amber S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Crabtree & Evelyn Home Fragrance Reed Diffuser this product delivers well. The fragrance last for days on end are just they are described.
Darceigh S.
I didn't feel that this lasted as long as anticipated. The reeds went from way too strong to nothing. I wish there was a happy medium.
y T.
How well does this work?
Yeye H.
How much does it cost and where do you buy it? I would like to try it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Is it a strong scent
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What scent is your favorite?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Is the scent over powering?