Crabtree & Evelyn Home Fragrance Reed Diffuser

Indulge in the continuous and celebratory fragrance of Winter Green with Crabtree & Evelyn s elegantly designed reed diffuser, a captivatingly decorative and festively scented addition to any home for the Christmas season. Includes 10 wicking reeds. Provides 90 days of continuous scent. Visually appealing and beautifully scented. Clear glass with gold paisley pattern. Exquisite fragrance without flames. Fragrance: A fragrance medley of holiday greens, frosted apricots, amaryllis, and ice glazed fruits gathered from a magical wi.

Is the scent over powering?
How much does it cost and where do you buy it? I would like to try it.
How long does the oil last?
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Home Fragrance Reed Diffuser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They don't seem to last long or emit enough fragrance.in reviews
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
These diffusers look so bomb in every environment either is modern or rustic. The brand produces very good scents every one can find something they like. The two downfalls why this product did not receive a five stars from me is that is pretty hard to find and they also at a higher price point.
Paola B.
I love this type of fragance, this do my home feels confortable, i recoommend that for everything it is perfect to everything place
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Esta fragancia me gusto bastante, sobre todo en verano... el olor es duradero y a quien no le gusta eso? excelet
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
Perfect gift for my sons teachers. They loved their gifts last year, and used them in the classrooms as the scent is not overwhelming.
Danica G.
Nashville
I'm a newbie to diffusers since I always buy candles but I must say I am a fan. I love that they last longer than candles and when the scent fades you just rotate the reeds. This scent is nice and clean which I love.
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This diffuser is pretty and useful. I love using a diffuser in my home because it makes the whole house smell amazing and it's safer than burning a candle.
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
This fragrance smells amazing and it's super cute to have around the house for decoration as well. Not disappoint I love it! It's not expensive it's affordable. I would recommend y'all to buy !! I love it
April W.
Worth, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Im not a fan of these. the smell doesn't last very long and it really irritates my eyes. I cant use these at all
Daniela H.
These are kind of useless unless you just happen to like the look of them. I've never smelled the scent unless I'm holding the bottle up to my nose.
Darceigh S.
Norman, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
I didn't feel that this lasted as long as anticipated. The reeds went from way too strong to nothing. I wish there was a happy medium.