BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

With its wonderfully sweet fragrance and elegantly rich burgundy frosted jar, our 3-Wick Hollyberry Fragranced Candle conjures up a seasonal atmosphere in seconds. A trio of glowing lights delivers cosy elegance and hour upon hour of decorative holiday cheer. Features: Up to 30 aromatic hours of total burn time Fills your room with fragrance, atmosphere, and soft light Paraffin wax blend 3-Wick Candle, Hollyberry see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
OK Stop what your doing and go buy this candle. WOW. Instant Christmas, i even burn thei candles when I have a fish dinner. Presto!!!! Odor gone!! I went out for dinner the other night and my friend asked my what kind of perfume i was wearing... IT WAS THE CANDLE!!! How great is that!!
Katie H.
Bedford
I love this candle. It is very festive and not too of an overwhelming scent. It is great for the holidays and sets a great festive spirit. I find the scent relaxing, and it is not too expensive. Would definitely recommend to a friend and would buy again!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Kim K.
Belton, TX
I LOVE Crabtree and Evelyn products! The fragrances are not too heavy and not too light! The Hollyberry candle is no exception. The scent lingers just perfectly through the kitchen and family room! It has a slight holiday flavor and makes me feel festive without being overpowering! You should definitely give this a try!!
Mikael W.
Bluffton, Sc
This is my absolute favorite candle to have around the holidays. I recently moved away from all of my family but having the Scandal will always bring me back to those special times we spent together at Christmas
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
These candles smell like a meadow of beauty I love how well my house smells using this product and so will you this is just one of there wonderful candles try all of them and find your favorites
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I love candles in general especially long-lasting and great scented candles. For a big jar it's pricey but worth it especially if you enjoy the smell and the memories that you make.