• Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash Lavender
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash Rosewater
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash Pomegranate

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our rich-lathering, ph-balanced rosewater conditioning hand wash is infused with skin-softening botanical extracts for gentle everyday cleansing. see more...

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash

Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angélica Z.
Denver, CO
Crabtree &Evelyn products are just right for me sensitive skin.
I have been a using this hand was for over 6 months at work and I was my hands every 10 min and it does not dry my skin.
Is expensive but just a little bit does the work.
I will buy it again.
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
This is amazing. It smells great and works really well. It didn't leave an oily film on my hands which I like. It left my hands feeling really soft and the scent lasted a very long time.
Mary M.
Kenton, DE
Love the smell. This is the first rose scented item I have ever found that actually smells like roses. It seems to moisturize well too.

My only concern is that it contains some harmful chemicals that, for this price, could be taken out. It has parabens which have been linked to breast cancer and a few more I prefer not to see on the products I use. I would buy a lot more of their stuff if they took the harmful chemicals out and ditched the animal testing thing. The smell is so nice that I bought it anyway.
Lisa M.
Rosemount, MN
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash

I received this as a gift for Christmas from my mom. I put it in my guest bathroom and when people came over, I couldn't figure out what smelled so nice!! It wasn't until I used it one afternoon and realized how lovely it smelled and how clean my hands felt after I washed them! Alot of times a perfumed hand wash either smells nice and doesn't clean or doesn't suds! This does it all! I'll always have an extra bottle on hand!
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
C&E hand wash comes in a variety of fragrances, all are gentle hand cleansers , infused with delicate fragrance.
Great if you are rough on your hands and need a gentle, soft cleanser. I like the Rosewater the best, its a clean, sort of woodsy scent.
I would recommend this product if you do not mind spending a little extra on a hand cleaner. Definitely splurge if your hands are dry and sensitive to harsher cleansers.
GENESIS S.
I absolutely love the scent of this hand wash. It feels luxurious on the skin and cleans effectively. I like my soap to foam so I purchased a separate foam dispenser to use with this product. I always love Crabtree and Evelyn products so this one didn't disappoint. I do wish there was more product for the price, but otherwise would definitely buy again.
Jasmine S.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this hand soap. My favorite would be the rosewater scented hand soap, it leaves my hands feeling so soft and i can definetely feel the cleanse after using this product. It smells so good, the scent stays on all day. I will continue to purchase this hand soap and got my family and friends to buy this product!!
milissa p.
Richmond , TX
Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Wash is a very sumptuous hand soap. It is very nice on your hands and fairly expensive to purchase. But, it is very effective in keeping you have smooth. It ranks much higher than store brands. I would recommend this product .
Momal S.
Tomball, TX
When I bought this product I couldn't get over how great it smelled! The price isn't the lowest, however it isn't the highest either. It's for sure worth the buy as it surpassed all my expectations. The smells are so good -- they beat bath and body works any day. The soap itself is not drying and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I recommended this soap to all my friends and family, its great.
naseem g.
Parlin, NJ
This hand wash leaves your palms smoothr than a babies bottom and cleaner than ever before. It most definitely met the expectations and was the most effective hand wash I've used in years! Other products, leave a sticky feel but, this one is just the right one and I am overly satisfied!

Amazon