Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Verbena

Lock in lashings of moisture with our Verbena and Lavender de Provence Hand Therapy. Infused with shea butter, macadamia nut oil, and extracts of French verbena and lavender, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious use. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie M.
Crabtree and Evelyn makes producing hand creams a fine art. I purchased this one in a C&E outlet store. The scent of this perfumed wonder is so fresh. I feel transported to a French countryside filled with lavender. And a citrus grove nearby to add the heady lemon verbena. This is herbal luxury. Definitely the kind of cream to take along whenever and wherever you are.
Ruth D.
Crabtree & Evelyn is perfect for this type of weather. I purchased the product from the outlet store. I found this scent to be soft and calming. I would like to try other scents. This product is thick so a little dab goes a long way. It is worth the cost and I would recommend this to anyone wanting quality and quantity at a reasonable price.
Erika R.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite hand lotion! I work in an office and handle a lot of paper daily which dries out my hands (I am also a big time germaphob so I was my hands often). I first used a sample of this lotion and loved how soft and moisturized my hands where the whole day, with minimal reapplication. This particular scent is also very relaxing. I ended up buying the full size tube to keep at my desk. I use just a small dab of it about two or three times to keep my hands feeling soft all day long.
Kelly M.
Love this lotion. The scent is amazing, it's so creamy and quickly absorbs into my skin. It does leave a bit of a greasy feel at first but it goes away soon. It's a very gentle lotion. I keep on buying this one plus other scents, makes great gifts.
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
The worst of the crabtree and Evelyn scents.

However, the scent aside, this does what it's supposed to do. It's a little thicker than some lotions, but it soaks in quickly and keeps you moisturizer for hours.
Brittany E.
Holy moly is this a holy grail product for me in the winter!!! Seriously, my hands get so dry and I'm constantly washing them because I work with kids. This stuff keeps my hands from cracking, and when I am consistent with using this daily, I avoid hang nails too!!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Goodness this stuff smells amazing. It has a wonderful lavender and lemoney smell to it and I can't stop using it. The smell lasts for a few hours and is extremely moisturizing. I got this as a Christmas gift and soon I will have to buy some on my own, it's that good.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
I love the smell of this hand cream!. Very hydrating. Needs frequent re application, but I wash my hands a lot and have very dry skin. It smells good and doesn't trigger any of my sensitive allergies.
Meghan R.
West Roxbury, MA
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Verbena - 0.9 oz more...
I love this stuff! I keep it at my desk all winter long, & it keeps my hands smooth. This scent is always my favorite--keeps me dreaming of spring through the long New England winters!
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Love this product. Fantastic scent also! Makes your hands feel super soft and hydrated after just one use. Will continue to purchase this product and would recommend to a friend. Pricier than other brands but worth it