Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Somerset Meadow - 3.5 oz uploaded by Suzie M.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy. Infused with shea butter, macadamia nut oil and a fresh green fruity-floral scent, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious use. see more...

Koren K.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
My hands stay dry year round so I'm always trying new hand lotions. This one was one of the best ones I've tried ever.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
A little greasy but gets the job done. Scent is powerful but balanced. A little on the pricey side
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
Such a nice smell great product get a lot of use from it doesn't leave the skin too greasy
catherine c.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
Somerset Meadow is my favorite one among all variety of C&E. It's very refreshing and keep my hands soft and smooth. I have more than 5 back-ups for myself. :)
Yilin X.
Yilin X.
Berkeley, CA
Best hand cream! It's pretty cheap compare to other brand too. I would totally recommend this to all my friends. I've been using them nonstop since high school.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Calgary , AB
Received these lotions for Christmas one year, and they've changed the game! They're on the thicker side of consistency, so I use them at night before bed, to give it a chance to soak in. It leaves my skin looking completely refreshed and moisturized! This is great and I recommend it for anyone that struggles with dry skin.