Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Somerset Meadow - 3.5 oz uploaded by Suzie M.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy. Infused with shea butter, macadamia nut oil and a fresh green fruity-floral scent, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious use. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
as a nurse I need to keep my hands moisturized because of how often I wash my hands and this product fits right in the pocket of my scrubs 😊
Koren K.
Westover, WV
My hands stay dry year round so I'm always trying new hand lotions. This one was one of the best ones I've tried ever.
Kristen S.
A little greasy but gets the job done. Scent is powerful but balanced. A little on the pricey side
Adrianna W.
Such a nice smell great product get a lot of use from it doesn't leave the skin too greasy
Allie C.
Y'all, this is the most a-MAY-zing thing I've found this spring! This hand cream is so rich and moisturizing without being greasy that it's absolutely unbelievable! I have dyshydrotic eczema on my hands, as well as a severe allergy to coconut and many of its derivatives so a lot of hand creams either aren't moisturizing enough to help with the eczema or contain an ingredient that destroys my hands with allergic reactions. This, on the other hand (no pun intended), eases the eczema, makes my skin super soft, and smells absolutely amazing. The $22 price-point seems a little steep but if you're only using it on your hands you'll get an awful lot of use out of a 3.5oz tube because the product is quite potent.
Jasmin M.
Calgary , AB
Received these lotions for Christmas one year, and they've changed the game! They're on the thicker side of consistency, so I use them at night before bed, to give it a chance to soak in. It leaves my skin looking completely refreshed and moisturized! This is great and I recommend it for anyone that struggles with dry skin.