Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy - Somerset Meadow - 3.5 oz uploaded by Suzie M.

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Lock in lashings of moisture with our Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy. Infused with shea butter, macadamia nut oil and a fresh green fruity-floral scent, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious use. see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Suzie M.
I just started buying this company last year... when i found it at TJ MAXX bath and body section. I am an artist and use my hands ALL day long and finding a great working smell and conditioning / moisturizing hand lotion is a favorite item for me. I smelled a few different ones and choose this one because of the fruity and fresh smell.  I did notice they have some soaps and plan to add those to my holiday gift baskets to make them smell wonderful too !
Madison L.
My mother and I are loving this hand cream from Crabtree and Evelyn! Somerset Meadow is infused with shea butter and macadamia nut oil. I really love the fresh green fruity and floral scent! This hand cream makes your skin feel so soft.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Amazing product smells amazing and feels amazing very gentle and moisturizing my husband loves there bath wash as well you can buy it at the brea mall it is a but pricey but worth it.
Katherine M.
The best lotion I have ever used! It makes your hands so soft without giving that sticky feeling! Their fragrances are all so good and not too strong! When I went to London, I went crazy and bought a ton of them for all of my friends!
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
I work in a office environment which is drying. We also have the worse hand soap known to man. This lotion is the best. Super hydrating and I don't have to reapply 20 million times. It last forever because a little goes a long way.
and f.
Crabtree & Evelyn rarely disappoints. Their products are especially nice to give as gifts. It is nice to be able to take the time to endulge and enjoy products like this and to be able to share them with good friends when you can. Keep the good stuff coming.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
This is the most moisturizing hand cream I have ever tried. It's perfect for the winter when it's cold and dry. Usually lotions moisturizer my hands for an hour and then they are dry again but this one really lasts!
Michelle C.
Barberton, OH
Omg I love love love these lotions they are so rich. They smell wonderful and seriously hydrate. Packaging is cute but the price is the price of a good quality lotion but worth the splurge.
Yilin X.
Berkeley, CA
Best hand cream! It's pretty cheap compare to other brand too. I would totally recommend this to all my friends. I've been using them nonstop since high school.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
Somerset Meadow is my favorite one among all variety of C&E. It's very refreshing and keep my hands soft and smooth. I have more than 5 back-ups for myself. :)