Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Sampler Gift (6 x 25g Rosewater, Gardeners, Citron, La Source, Lavender & Summer Hill)

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

• OMG, what a bargain!!!! Where can I find this???? There a...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I used to think Crabtree & Evelyn was an "old lady" brand, but since recently receiving a sample of this, I fell in love and had to buy it! It's thick but not greasy, I can still use my touchscreen with it on (underneath its screen protector of course), and best of all, the scents are fresh and sophisticated, not at all "old lady"-ish. This was a surprise hit for me, and now I keep it in my handbag at all times!
Dayna T.
I live close to a large new building where it is made Crab Tree and I got a tour and did a big blog they gave me some tiny pots of lotion and it is really wonderful would love to do a review!
elsa z.
boston, ma
I love these hand creams. They are so good at moisturizing and easy to carry. I especially love the citrus scented cream. One thing I don't like is the metal container. When you're trying to get the last bits out, the metal can pinch you so be careful.
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
These creams are excellent to used in the winter time, especially when you have to wash your hands a lot due to germs then your hands end up dry. So, the moisturizer from this creme help with this problem.
Brittany P.
Seabeck, WA
The smells are great, and I'm always searching for new smells! can't go wrong.
Rachel P.
Always looking for new hand creams and these ones worked great! They all smell amazing
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
OMG, what a bargain!!!! Where can I find this???? There are some scents I have never tried in this kit as well as my favorites.